Donations to a really good cause?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Hello to my org family and friends.

My son Troy who is heavily involved in motorcycle racing and also involved in the "Seattle 100"

SpokaneLaborDay07040.jpg

is once again raising money for the Nephcure Foundation which is the only organization in the world who is dedicated solely to the cause and cure of Glomerular Kidney Disease

You can go here: The 2009 Seattle 100
for all the details of the event.

You can make a direct donation to the Foundation in Troy's name here: ActiveGiving.com Donations

You can donate as little as you like or as much as you like. However, if it's over six digits, would you please make the check payable to ME and send it to my address! :please:

Troy must raise a minimum of $500 to participate in the event. I know times are hard and money is tight for most of us but every donation counts no matter how small. If the donations fall short, I will donate the remainder of the $500 minimum. In years past Troy's donations have exceeded $1000 with ease, but this year not as many folks have the cash to spare. The event is this Saturday July 25th so if you wish to donate, please do it soon.

The event is always exciting and fun for all. This year the track will be shared with the likes of Josh Hayes, Danny Eslick and Jake Holden whom are donating their time to raise money for this worthy cause. If you have never seen Danny Eslick ride a motard bike, you are missing out. That guy puts on a show stopper.

Last year the event raised $125,000, hopefully this year will be better.

You too, can attend the event as a rider or a spectator if you like. I'll be there but will not ride.

PM me if you do make a donation as I would like to personally thank all who participate.

Back