Donations

Most of you I am sure dont want to hear this but the easiest way for me to keep track is for you to keep your email address on the board matching your paypal....

Cap't, is it possible to sign up twice
rock.gif

If I went for $10/month now cause of xmas recovery, could I then add another $10 or $20 in 2 or 3 months, just curious.

(mzrsq @ Dec. 27 2006,22:45) Cap't, is it possible to sign up twice
rock.gif

If I went for $10/month now cause of xmas recovery, could I then add another $10 or $20 in 2 or 3 months,  just curious.
You can go to your account and cancel at any time... So lets say that you wanted to give 5 bucks a month and then you found out you were losing your job, you can go into paypal and cancel the subscription..... So the answer is yes you can

(captain @ Dec. 27 2006,22:21) Most of you I am sure dont want to hear this but the easiest way for me to keep track is for you to keep your email address on the board matching your paypal....
just changed my e-mail address here to match my Paypal
cool.gif

Is h.org set up as a 501©(3) organization? I see no reason it couldn't be with all of the charitable things we do from time to time. If it were, we could write off our donations every year.

--Wag--

Just signed up for the 6 month plan CAP, thanks for setting this up. It will definately make life easier!
bowdown.gif

ABOUT DAMN TIME! Sheesh.
smile.gif

OK sign me up, but I still dunno about this 6 month thing. Is it possible to have a "NEVER EXPIRES" or an automatic re-subscription option?

Regardless, good work...

Sorry I'm so late on catching this, I'm in. Just did the paypal thing. My email addresses should match. Thanks is hardly enough for such a great place to talk about Busas and hang out. Great site, and great people.

Back