Donations

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
As much as I don't want to do this to the site I have set up re occuring payments through paypal. If you want have a donation made each month you can go to
look on the bottom and you will see that there is a new section for subscriptions.

If you choose to donate this way the donation will be automatically sent to the site each month for a period of six months. At that six month point the deductions will stop and you will need to set it up again... I hate having to do this but it makes a lot of sense for the folks that have been donating each month, this should make it easier on them.

I think that I have all of the bugs worked out but in case you find something that doesn't work or look right please let me know.

CAp

I don't know why you hate doing this. You just made life a whole lot easier for many of us.

Unless you LIKE having it be a pain in the butt.

poke.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Does it give reminders when the six months is up? Can you make it 12 months?

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I can set anytime frame I choose, however I was trying to keep it simple so there isnt as many buttons...

Need to PIN this Cap ! Donations coming when I get back to work next month !
beerchug.gif

I just signed up for 6 months doesnt get any simpler than this now I can donate without thinking about it
super.gif

I just signed up for 6 months.  
beerchug.gif
  How will you know who's who though? My Paypal & my user name don't match.

CAP, I just signed up for my 6 Mos. and I will continue my donations as long as we can keep this going. Thanks for everything, Happy NEW YEAR ALL.
bowdown.gif

(monster @ Dec. 27 2006,18:54) I just signed up for 6 months.  
beerchug.gif
Great point Monster, you can enter your screen name into the first payment. At the end of the day I will get a report and I can see the email addresses... If I need to get ahold of someone I can do the same thing I do now and that is email you for the info.

(captain @ Dec. 27 2006,17:18)
(monster @ Dec. 27 2006,18:54) I just signed up for 6 months.  
beerchug.gif
Great point Monster, you can enter your screen name into the first payment. At the end of the day I will get a report and I can see the email addresses... If I need to get ahold of someone I can do the same thing I do now and that is email you for the info.
too late for me...I did not put my screen name.

Mine is the "eaglesfan" email address.

I will get in on this soon. I made a sizable donation just recently. Just wondering, think I can write it off my
guns.gif
taxes?

(06BUSA @ Dec. 27 2006,20:47) I will get in on this soon. I made a sizable donation just recently. Just wondering, think I can write it off my  
guns.gif
 taxes?
It is a charitable donation correct.
laugh.gif

Appreciate you finally breaking down Cap't and hookin us members up. will get on this list shortly.

beerchug.gif

(captain @ Dec. 27 2006,20:17) I think non profit is an understatement
Hopefully this will help, Cap. With all the regular members here, the fact that financial support is a problem is frustrating to say the very least.......

Back