Why'd you choose your avatar?

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
In the option to change your avatar here it says:

This is completely optional, but many members use them as a fun way to express themselves.

So I was wondering, why did you choose your avatar?

I chose my because its one of my 2 true passions on this earth. One passion is of course motorcycles. The other is ... well ... look at my avatar dang gummit!

It was on special offer , buy one get two free..
rock.gif

when I broke my leg I used this guy. AOL.com Images Not Available Once I got off the crutches I felt like this AOL.com Images Not Available

I'm doing a wheelie on my grandaughter's plastic four wheeler with my busa in the background. It's just a natural.

Kev

look at my avatar... how could I not choose it??

hehe. Hilarious show.

i like yours alot too though Spigga.. hehe. Just needs to be full... no .. LIFE sized.. hehe

The voices in my head made me do it
You can drill some holes to let the evil spirits out , then block em up again with some pair valve plates .
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Only if I can get a set with my avatar engraved on them...otherwise everyone would call me Brock    
wink.gif
Lost me..Is Brock the WWF wrestling geezer Brock Lobster  
biggrin.gif
no Brock is the big manufacturer of Pair Valve Block Off Plates
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

You can drill some holes to let the evil spirits out , then block em up again with some pair valve plates .
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Only if I can get a set with my avatar engraved on them...otherwise everyone would call me Brock
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
poke.gif
I'll stick with the WWF one ..Mr Lobster
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
poke.gif
I'll stick with the WWF one ..Mr Lobster
jump9.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Why'd you choose your avatar?, Just wondering[/QUOTE]
currently,
<-------- is how I feel. moved to suburbs after 8 years in the country.... now its all about work.... stress..... commute..... stress.... etc.  

sad.gif

Back