Why'd you choose your avatar?

OH and I did mine cuz that's my bike.. I need to change it tho...
To a busa? & just not the pic.
BOTH!!
biggrin.gif

I think I need to ride my Katana another year or so.. get really comfortable with it. Then get a Busa. I rode GJoker's and loved it.. although I couldn't let 'er stretch because we were in a housing community.

In the option to change your avatar here it says:

This is completely optional, but many members use them as a fun way to express themselves.

So I was wondering, why did you choose your avatar?

I chose my because its one of my 2 true passions on this earth. One passion is of course motorcycles. The other is ... well ... look at my avatar dang gummit!
d'like to see the full size original

I chose mine because it was made for me by a computer artist and I used to use it on stationary. It incorporates all of the elements o' the screenname: Marine Corps emblem, and enlisted/officer's swords.

Errrrr.

I chose mine because it was made for me by a computer artist and I used to use it on stationary.  It incorporates all of the elements o' the screenname: Marine Corps emblem, and enlisted/officer's swords.

Errrrr.
Funny, I don't see the car/horse/plane anywhere......
Mustang = prior enlisted officer.  No car, horse or plane required.
biggrin.gif
Ahhh, thankyou for enlightening me. Does this mean you were once an enlisted guy, and now you're an officer? Isn't that pretty uncommon?

I went with this one because...

a) It's a good shot of my tank
b) Too many Kanji ones already
c) Suzuki just ROCKS!
super.gif

tounge.gif

OH and I did mine cuz that's my bike.. I need to change it tho...
To a busa? & just not the pic.
BOTH!!
biggrin.gif

I think I need to ride my Katana another year or so.. get really comfortable with it. Then get a Busa. I rode GJoker's and loved it.. although I couldn't let 'er stretch because we were in a housing community.
Just had to encourage her, didn't ya!  
down.gif

Actually, she's ready for a Busa~ She didn't get to go through all the gears on mine, but she handled it just fine otherwise~ I was thinkin of getting the '05 LE and turning this one over to her, but she starting telling me the HMFs would have to stay on it and I couldn't change over all my other after market stuff either! So... we'll wait until she's more comfortable and then see what's available to her liking..  
wink.gif

Normally I feature the Radbusa, the baddest Busa ever put on the track.

However, its MotoGP season, I'm a fan of Nicky Hayden, so there ya go!

It was the best killboy.com shot I had from my April Deal's Gap ride.

killboy.10.jpg

Carl

<!--EDIT|dm_gsxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118148784 -->

I thought my ava was amusing as hell....

it's also the reaction I get from a lot of people when I try to make them laugh.
laugh.gif
I love it.....

Hmm...I change mine every now and then, but I keep a constant of having a picture of me. Thought it's kinda kewl for others to know who they are talking to.
wink.gif

Back