Your helmet?

Scorpion EXO 700. Comfortable, not too noisy, stable at speed, great visor system, and the price is right.

Also, I needed a helmet when I went to pick up my Busa and it's all they had that fit well.
smile.gif

I currently use a 2005 Shoei X-Eleven Vermeulen2. The Shoei allows me to do high speed runs without having my face completely planted to my visor. Visor lock is also nice to have aswell as no more visor flipping up when looking over your shoulder to check for cars on the Xway.

+1
biggrin.gif

froogle_image.jpg

Go to a helmet shop and spend a copuple hours there learning and trying all different types of lids on. Just because it costs more soesn't guarantee it's better for you. Helmets are made for different shaped heads as well as different sized heads. Find the styles that fit your melon THEN narrow the choices down by likes and dislikes. just my .02
wink.gif

Arai Corsair, Nakano edition. I guess the best way to put it is that I have an arai shaped head. Ive tried the shoei line up and it just doesnt fit and feel as comfy as the arai helmets. Both excellent companies. Its just my noggin is biased towards the arai helmets. The corsair is a loud helmet compared with a lot of others on the market. I always ride with ear plugs so the wind noise doesnt bother me. Great ventilation and light helmet.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133220194 -->

arai1.JPG

Normally use a high end Shoei.....settled for a KBC the day I picked up my bike......what a mistake. Shoei RF-1000 on the way!

Go with what fits you best, as said in an above post. I just bought a new HJC "Fuse" and that baby fits me like a glove, very littel wind noise and is sunglasses friendly! Granted, it may not be a Shoei, but darn well worth the bucks at only $134.99!

Bought Caberg, Fairly quiet, flip face, sun shield slides down independent of outer shield and replaced need for shades.
Price around 300 for graphics.

I rock the Suomy Extreme Bostrom 2005 and love it. I went with Suomy because it fits my head the best out of the big 3. I am totally happy with the quality and features of this helmet.

I have a OGK FF4 love the fit of the helmet. Man does it flow alot of air but what I have learned since temp has dropped not great in cold weather without a undercover.

Scorpion EXO-400 Black/Silver with Octane graphics. Not the most expensive helmet that I own but definetely the best.

I have a couple. I have the Shoei RF1000 Diabolic (I currently use) and the Shoei RF1000 Nerve (was involved in my accident back in January. Not a scratch but just to be safe, it was retired).

My Rf-1000 Diabolic:

a5d28824.jpg

backside:
Picture001.jpg

top:
Picture004.jpg

side by side:
7b28b58d.jpg

last:
Picture006.jpg

Back