New helmet for this season

RX1Jim

Registered
I going to retire my current 15 year old Shoei helment and am looking at a Shoei GT-Air helmet. Anbody have one? What is you rating of this helmet? It has a flip down sun visor, since i wear eyelasses, I am concerned the flip down visor will hit my glasses. Of course nobody has the size and style I am interested in, Cog design in 2XL. Thanks!

Jim

I'm currently using a Shoei X-Twelve and I also wear eyeglasses, and there's absolutely no issues with contact or fit.

And I love this helmet, BTW. I went looking for a GT-air as well and ended up letting myself be up-sold. No regrets here.

got the x12 as well. very nice helmet. well worth it although the air flow is not as good as other helmets

I have continued to look around for a new helmet from the big on-line stores like Motorcycle Superstore and Revzilla. Every helmet I choose in my size, 2XL, is out of stock and when I contact the site, they tell me they have no idea when the helmets will be restocked. GREAT service!!!! Are there any sponsors on this site which carries Shoei and Arai helments? I'd much rather purchase goods from a site sponsor anyway. Thanks!

Jim

Back