New Helmet

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Really happy with my new lid Scorpion exo 900

It's a modular helmet with the sun visor that flips down in the inner part of the helmet an be changed into a 3/4 helmet that comes with a n additional attachment.

I know it not the kind of lid for the majority of org. members but it suits my needs perfectly here.:thumbsup: It also has air inflate an deflate in the cheek pads to make it an absolutely perfect an comfortable fit

Question: the helmet has like a removable tab on the left side yet in the papers that it came with doesn't show what it's for does anyone know..???

evo.jpg

evo 2.jpg

Last edited:
I've never even tried on one of those helmets. Congrats on the new lid. :thumbsup:

:laugh: Most Sportbikers wouldn't an won't modular is like a bad word in helmets :laugh:

I do have a Shoei also but in the heat I need something a little different:laugh:

I like the sunvisor A LOT...very cool.
Congrats...sorry no help on the tab.

How much does that cost?My country does sells 1 similar with the inbuilt sun sreen shade and its a full face that can flip up too.

does it have plastic or metal catches on the flip up lid?..plastic is poor..and the tab is to release the flip up part from the helmet....it looks like the tab on my shoei that releases the visor for easy cleaning

Those are great helmets. Yes, they are DOT and Snell approved. They sell them at the shop up the road from my house, the touring/sport touring guys love 'em. They sell a lot of the EXO 1000s there too. I'd have one of the 1000s, but it's the usual case of "bear trap on my head" fit issues.:(

Back