Your helmet?

hardwork2

Registered
I have a couple cheap helmets that I sometimes wear on the h-d. I want to get a quality lid. Which brand do you have? what were the reasons you got the one you did? I am looking at the Shoei tomahawk.Thanks

I've got the Shoei X-Eleven. It's very nice, and extremely stable at high speeds. I looked at the Arais, but could not find one to fit my noggin.

Good luck in your search. Gotta protect the noggin!

I've always worn Shoei's.
Get what fits your head best.
Nothing worse than an I'll fitting,noisy helmet.

Started with some cheap helmets long ago, but made my way to Shoei and love it! Fits well and looks good!

I just got a good name brand that fit well and looked cool. Make sure to get one that fits kinda tight because it will wear in and fit better after some time.

100_0639_1.JPG

Got the Shoei X-11 and love it. I Had a shoei rf 900 and it saved my noggin so I wanted to stick with shoei.

I have the Icon Mainframe Halo helmet. It's my second one. I love the style, the fit, and its very quiet. I like all Icons products actually. I would recommend it. I just can't justify 500 dollars on a lid.

I have a shoei RF-1000, It is very comfortable and quite. Had a KBC and and HJC before it and there is no comparison.

i've tried the "cheaper helmets" and finally shelled out some cash for the "arai quantum f" i love the "lid" it is much lighter and extremely comfortable. 1 downside is the amount of noise, but i fixed that problem w/ a "windjammer II".

I had a Shoei but it was way too noisy. This last time I got a HJC flipup. Since I do long distance riding and am starting in my prep for an IronButt Rally (crosses fingers, either 07 or 09), I figure a helmet that'll let me eat and drink without removing it would be better for speed pit stops.

Carl

I have the Shoei RF-1000 or something like that. It is the one that matches the Busa. Blue/Silver. I love it. It fits well and is very quiet. And as I said it just goes with the bike. Kinda $$$ though. Almost $500 bucks and 2 or 3 weeks wait.

David

Back