What gun do u carry when riding,

when our government and our media and our fellow citizens seem to have taken the right to self defense away from us and we are to be victims at all costs lest we suffer sever public scrutiny and even prices put on our heads by organizations based purely on speculation...i have to say...im SCARED to carry anymore.....it will pass but honestly you cant tell me that this hasnt gone through any of your's minds.....:banghead:

" I'd rather be tried by 12 than (*me or any of my family and friends*) carried by 6"....

I lived by this in the military and I live by this now... I do and always will carry, no matter what !!

Most of the time its my Taurus 617 .357mag 7-shot revolver.Every now & then my G23 .40cal Glock both fit in my nylon pancake holster. Carry on left side twist throttle with right.

Idk where to carry if I don't have my jacket... And if cop pull me over, I'll show him my ccdw permit and be on my way... Might look into a ankle holster

:whistle:

View attachment 243911

Smellphone via Forum Runner

It's good to see that Frog and I are on the same page with this one... :rofl:

View attachment 243912

Oh, and damn the cager who gets too close! :laugh:

View attachment 243913

I keed, I keed...:poke:

Usually just a Glock 33.

The question was. What do you carry :poke:

979f3453.jpg

" I'd rather be tried by 12 than (*me or any of my family and friends*) carried by 6"....

I lived by this in the military and I live by this now... I do and always will carry, no matter what !!

convicted felon and i stay strapped i fought for my freedom and no one can tell me i cant protect myself

convicted felon and i stay strapped

Er... say what? You're a convicted felon, but you carry anyway? WTF? :dunno:

i fought for my freedom and no one can tell me i cant protect myself

Shyeah, okay. The thing is, many, many Americans have "fought for their freedom" as well.... but they can legally carry because they are not convicted felons. You gave up those rights when you committed the felony against our society.

Now you want to further flaunt the law and admit on a public forum that you are a convicted felon but still possess a weapon in clear violation of the law? That's brilliant.

Hope you are just trolling. :rulez:

Jerk. I've been wanting one, but can't get out of my XD phase... :laugh:

:lol: it's a sweet concealed piece for big boys like us and then i've got the G22 for when it doesn't need to be concealed :beerchug:

:lol: it's a sweet concealed piece for big boys like us and then i've got the G22 for when it doesn't need to be concealed :beerchug:

I'm "holding" out for the new Springfield XDs .45 Supposed to be really slim.. Low round count though, but about the same as my LC9 with .45 instead of 9mm :cheerleader:

I have a G22 that I would carry on my right hip while riding, small of the back when out and about, and clips to the door of my truck. I have been carrying less and less but only because my 19 month only is having a hard time with the words "no, don’t touch". My 10 year old knows to not even look at it.

Back