What do you haul your bike with?

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
This was my gift to myself after leaving Germany (stationed there for 6 years). This beast would not fit over there so I had to wait. To my surprise and bonus, the Hemi was offered so.... I bought the Grey truck with hopes of one day owning a grey Busa...LOL I wish I could have forseen the bike that far out...

2003 Ram Quad/Cab
5.7 Liter Hemi
Off-Road Package
Flo-Master Dual exhaust
35" BFG AT K/O,s
Lift kit planned but not until the Busa is set....

haulerpic.JPG

I fogot, the truck is to high to load a bike with safely, so I got a 10' carry-on trailer for fathers day....

Ramp is in the background

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116839066 -->

Only hauled my bike once.
In the crate from Yakima to my home dlr.
Don't ever plan to haul it again. If I can't ride there, I'll fly.....
But I hauled it in this;
'03 F350CC Powerstroke

f3502.JPG

I haul it by pressing the starter. I laugh watching people tug their bikes around... don't make much sense to me, buy hey whadda I know
smile.gif

have you ever tried taking all your uniforms, gear, laptop, and personal clothes across the country on a Busa? I keep looking for a sidecar or trailer but have not found one yet...
smile.gif

This is one of the few pics I have of my Dodge. I need to get her polished up & get a pic with the Busa (both black of course!!
biggrin.gif
)

P5090059__Small_.JPG

Not a truck person, but got an SUV and trailer. Works well. Trailer makes for easy loading and travels.

Bikes_Trailered___2.jpg

hope this works but here is my toyota and my Busa

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116916363 -->

biketoyota.jpg

I will get the truck cleaned up one day and get a combo pic. The Busa is pretty much a bug board after the ride this weekend. Kills bugs fast.....:D

Hey rammin, great taste.
I own a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Off Road,
only mine is black.

SWEEEET

FATJAP

The only time I ever hauled my bike was when I picked it up from the dealer. I hauled it in a trailer behind this:

F_250_a.jpg

Back