What do you clean your bike with after ride?

PJ267

Registered
I dont wash my bike that frequent, I use to use a wet cloth rag that armour all use to make but they dont make it anymore. What do people use after a right to clean the bike but not wash it? Spray polish?? of there something else to clean of the dust?? Thanks

I use Honda Polish! Best stuff in the world! I bought a case and a couple of cans before they stopped making it. Still have a can and a full case left!

I use Harley Davidson spray on cleaner. dissolves the bugs, spray on and wipe off, works on everything.

I know
corner2.png
laugh.gif

If I did clean it after a ride I would use Honda polish. They still make it

If I did clean it after a ride I would use Honda polish.  They still make it
You are correct, they still make something called Polish and Cleaner however, it is what is considered "Next Dimension". I actually have the original formula which is no longer available or made. They quit making it because of some ingredients that were considered "bad" for the environment so they changed the formula. So when I get done using it, I look around for the nearest tree to hug to make up for helping to cause Global Warming.
laugh.gif

I use Liquid Glass on mine; the bugs don't stick so all I need is a soft cotton cloth to get the bugs off and shine 'er up.

If I did clean it after a ride I would use Honda polish.  They still make it
You are correct, they still make something called Polish and Cleaner however, it is what is considered "Next Dimension". I actually have the original formula which is no longer available or made. They quit making it because of some ingredients that were considered "bad" for the environment so they changed the formula. So when I get done using it, I look around for the nearest tree to hug to make up for helping to cause Global Warming.  
laugh.gif
Yep. Just make sure it isn't the same tree I'm hugging. I dont share
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I do not ride slow enough that things will stick...
smile.gif
wowold.gif
. I do use detaling spay before each ride.

Old fashioned.. bucket w/hot soapy water & sponge then hose her down..
Meguiars products they have a full line to finish her off..
bowdown.gif

Back