Cleaning your ride.

Rosco

Registered
Hi all,

Just wanted to share with every one a cost saving tip for cleaning your rides.

I started using this stuff on dirt bikes when I was a kid and have used it on every bike since.

I gives a nice shine, removes bugs, tar spots and chain fling off with no problems. I don’t even wet the bike first.
Just a quick spray and gentle rub with a good micro fibre cloth.

It only costs a few bucks and the bottle lasts for ages.

Now, its not going to give the magic Zaino results but its quick, cheap and effective.

The best thing is that you dont have to spray the bike with a hose.
I know bikes are generally weather proof but I just can’t get myself to go at them with a hose.

Anyway, give it a try; at worst you can use it to clean around the house.
laugh.gif

IMG_0002.JPG

Looks like it works....Surprised you don't have a dump pipe....:;):

well... I go to the Car Wash, put four quarter in, wash, wax and rinse, then wipe the seat off, and then I go for a 80mph bike dry.... but that's just me.....
cool.gif

well... I go to the Car Wash, put four quarter in, wash, wax and rinse, then wipe the seat off, and then I go for a 80mph bike dry.... but that's just me.....
cool.gif
Thank you! After reading your suggestion, I took my baby down to the local spray and wash only mine was $1.75

Also I found the 140 mph air dryer to be a bit more fun and more thourough. This is only the second time I've cleaned my busa in the past 8 months I've owned her. Damn she looks a hundred times better!

cool.gif
Thank you! After reading your suggestion, I took my baby down to the local spray and wash only mine was $1.75

Also I found the 140 mph air dryer to be a bit more fun and more thourough. This is only the second time I've cleaned my busa in the past 8 months I've owned her. Damn she looks a hundred times better!
You guys aren't worried about using the high pressure spray on your bikes?
rock.gif

cool.gif

You guys aren't worried about using the high pressure spray on your bikes?
rock.gif
Just use some care using the spray wash. Do not use at full pressure around the radiator,guages and ignition switch. I've washed my bike this way for over 30 years with no problems.

good for coastal folks like me as well, lots of salt build up here, can wipe it off the car windshield in the morning and put it on your eggs.

Back