What do you clean your bike with after ride?

I use PAM before each ride so no bugs stick to the surface and it decreases wind resistance  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Steal the wife's Swiffer duster to knock the dust off,.........then a "quickie" with ICE.
laugh.gif
This stuff is great. No chalky residue. One bottle lasts a LONG time!

Honda polish with microfibre cloth on the plastics. Shop towel with WD40 on the wheels frame and swingarm. Only time I wash mine is after riding in the rain. I can get anyone a price by the case for Honda wax if it is not available locally to you.

Zaino spray detailer and a microfiber........ If it is just dusty, I use one of the magic duster deals with the handle and the strings..........

Simple Green, Meguires quick detailer, this glass cleaner from where I use to work cleans and polishes works on everything, California car duster, Meguires next gen car wax, Mothers back to black for trim and frame

Copy_of_PTrip_001.jpg

I dont' know the exact kind but the meguires detailing spray the one thats like 14 a bottle for daily use and turtle wax ice for the quickies and zymol for a really good clean and shine with ice on everything other than the paint and windshield

I used Ice last night and it cleaned the dust right off and it left and shine that was soooooooooooo smooth to the touch. I would recommend this stuff.

Wow all thes posts and nobody uses S100....

I use S100 total bike cleaner and hose off for a quick rinse...
and I have a can of S100 detail/wax cleaner under the rear seat for quick dry cleaning !
smooth and shiny !

Stopped using WD-40 after Purple Power was introduced to me.  Cleans better and doesn't leave the film WD-40 does that attracts more dirt.  And you can use PP around the tires and brakes with no worry, it's not a lube like WD-40.

USE Plexus and Honda Polish for tank and plastics.

Back