Best bike touch-up/cleaning product?

jphilipson

Registered
Just curious, what do you guys use to clean your bikes? I'm not talking a full cleaning, but just touching it up between actual washes. I've seen a lot of those spray and wipe products recently, do any of them work well?

Just curious, what do you guys use to clean your bikes? I'm not talking a full cleaning, but just touching it up between actual washes. I've seen a lot of those spray and wipe products recently, do any of them work well?

I like Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax Detailer. $3 at walmart. I just got done using it 30min ago.

I like Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax Detailer. $3 at walmart. I just got done using it 30min ago.

Have you used it a long time without any problems? Also, what's the best type of cloth to apply it with and wipe it off? I have tons of micro-fiber clothes for my visors/screens.. they should do the trick aye?

Have you used it a long time without any problems? Also, what's the best type of cloth to apply it with and wipe it off? I have tons of micro-fiber clothes for my visors/screens.. they should do the trick aye?

I have been using for 2 months. On my old CBR1000R new off the showroom floor and my 99 Busa. no issues to report. I only use Micro-Fiber cloths too one to apply and one to buff.

I've heard of the Honda and Plexus spray, some have talked about using Pledge.....

WD-40 on the rims to remove all road tar and chain lube guano.
Lemon Pledge on all plastics...works better than polish...and smells better!
Windex for glass

Maguires quick detailer and micro-fiber clothes, dont forget to rip the tag off the cloth, its not very soft.

:thumbsup:

miami bike 029.jpg

Back