repairs on some of the farm equipment
Check out stock shows
Bull sales
Farm shows
Do busa mods or repair a couple wrecked bikes
Ride weather permitting
Check on internet for New and More Busa Mods
Check on internet for Vette Mods
Check the odds on lottery to see if i can win all the money i need to do all the mods i want to the Busa and Vette
biggrin.gif

Feed and work with cattle
Unthaw frozen cattle waters
repairs on some of the farm equipment
Check out stock shows
Bull sales
Farm shows
Do busa mods or repair a couple wrecked bikes
Ride weather permitting
Check on internet for New and More Busa Mods
Check on internet for Vette Mods
Check the odds on lottery to see if i can win all the money i need to do all the mods i want to the Busa and Vette
biggrin.gif
i thought i was the only farmer with a busa, i guess im no longer unique.
im not the only one that has to drive down gravel roads!!

Sorry Chev But monsterspeedfreak also resides on a farm and has somewhat of a blacksmith shop i swear with some of the stuff he builds

lucky or unlucky me the busa never sees the gravel i go through the pain of rentin a storage unit in my little small town of 800 to keep it in ugg makes me wonder if i should just buy a nice 20,000 dollar house in the town with a nice garage on it
wink.gif

so this is a little off topic, but me being a canadian farmer and u being a an american cattle farmer, how will the reopening of the border to canadian beef affect you? Its on the news here in Ontario, that american cattle farmers are upset about this. Is this the media exploiting the matter or is it a real concern?

Hey buy a snow mobile and put a HAYABUSA motor in it[/QUOTE]

Those snowmobile motors are pretty powerfull. The new cats have 180hp from the factory and are 2 stroke.

yah they even have four stroke turbo!! that would be pretty awesome, either way i think if was to buy a new one it would be yamaha's RX-1 sled, the one with the R-1 engine
swwweeeeet!!

Chev yeah i'm not really sure i'm slightly concerned with it more or less cause i think the market will drop cause of people panic selling granted some of the college big wigs around here told us that it would not affect the market much if at all but of course you have how many people that will freak out about this and alotta people sell which will drive the market down and then they will blame it on the canadian border opening
Granted we have been getting almost the same amount of beef from you just it's in boxes now Since i heard your proccessing and slaughter house have been kicked up and several more i guess had opened wich is really better for all of us

wait.. they were stopping the cattle at the border? did they not have proper Visas or ID papers? DARN MIGRATING COWS! Hey, since when do cows migrate? I'm lost...

Nov & Dec-Bowhunt for deer
Jan- Duck & goose hunting
Feb & March -Get the bikes ready (maintenance, grease and oil everything, change fluids, etc) Ride when I can. Oh, yeah, I try to get as much done on the honey do list as I can.

not exactly like that Greg ol boy what happened was awhile back a cow in Washington Was diagnosed with mad cow disease and it was traced back that the cow had originated from Canada So then what happened was Japan and many other contries stopped buying beef from the US so the US closed it's border to canada on the sale of Live cattle but they where still alowwed to Ship Boxed Beef (steaks, hamberger, roast, and such) to the US for sale.

The big hoopla is that we still don't have are trade back with Japan which was buyin alotta US beef and i mean alot so most US farmers are afraid that with the border reopening that it will drive cattle prices back down which is bad for us Granted some consumer are like yeah then steaks in the super market will go down which i hate to say it guys it never will unfortunatly the cattle market flutuates up and down and us cattle producers are at it's will where the store never changes it's prices according to the cattle market it stays the same or usually goes up

Now which is kinda funny is a Japanes man was diagnosed with haveing Mad cow i heard just today they figure it was from beef he ate in the UK
rock.gif

I didnt know that japan shut down the border for US beef.
i thought it was just the Canadian beef that was infected with mad cow. The news here was that the cow in washington was found to have come from canada.

at least I didn't introduce you to The Sims Naked Sorority Online House Party XVI !!! hahahahaha MOTOGP2 is da bomb!!
Hey, they need to make an online adventure game for gangs of bikers - something where you get to ride on real intersates with a pack of biker friends racing to the next town where you fight with other gangs for parts to mod out your bikes. You could cruise along and chat while riding all over the USA. That's would be differnet and fun

Yeah Chev but Japan shut down the us trade since the cow was found in the us even thought it originally came from canada oh well they will probly soon have to open it back up they have been getting there beef else where and well lets just say Japan eats alotta beef and the other 2 places they get it from are actually starting to run Low
wow.gif

DARN YOU, STKR!!! Now look what ya made me do! I install teh MOTOGP2 Demo again and lost a couple horus jacking around! I need to install the full and race with your group if you'll have me. I suck, but it would be fun just to hit the track with you.

Also, for a change of pace snag MIDNIGHT CLUB II demo
http://www.rockstargames.com/midnigh....all.exe
We could hook up and do some street racing. It's not motogp but the controls are great and the game is fun!

here's me out front crossing the finish line.... on my back!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107652126 -->

finish1.jpg

Snowboard!!! alot of my snowboard buddies ride and ride...:) seems to have alot of the same turning techniques and speed. thinking about riding if i didnt have to put the insurance back on...

Back