Ghostrider on YouTube Riding Busa

Busa_Nick

Registered
I'm sure most of you have seen some of theses ghostrider videos, what do you guys think of them? If you have not seen any of them, look here:

Ghostrider Videos on YouTube[/url] or just do a search on youtube for 'busa' or 'ghostrider' you will find alot of the ghostrider vids there.

I'm sure im not the only one who thinks they are absolutely nuts (especially the run from the cops videos)- Found Here and I hope none of you out there try to be like this guy. They should call him suicide rider. I'm sure some of ya have done some pretty dumb stuff, but hopefully not anything as insane as what I've seen this guy do.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you've seen these videos? Theres abunch of them, they are entertaining, sure...but could you imagine going in and out of traffic at those speeds??? Crazy!!!

Not in the U.S., cops here would "accidently" run into you !!
How do you bump into someone going 150+ weeving in and out of traffic like that though? Plus you gotta think about other peoples lives at stake, even if they setup spike strips and the biker crashes that could cause a huge pile-up and a major disaster.

oh yea!that guy is doin alot to enhance the image of all of us.while its very impressive to watch,these guys are really whats wrong with biking today...there are plenty of roads with little or no traffic on them to go fast!i guess they have a need for speed AND to be seen.to all you fellow members....remember this video the next time you send out your insurance check.

Not sure which one you saw, theres quite a few, I've seen about 10 of them you really gotta kinda search for them alittle, all I gotta say is: that is what 'not to do' on a bike and if any of you have done anything similiar to the stunts he's pulled, your seriously lucky to be alive.

Ghostrider ROCKS!
beerchug.gif

THATS SICK,lane splitting on one wheel...HAHAHAH,I dont have the balls to do it with both wheels on the ground

I believe the original Ghost Rider died in a motorcycle accident? That was the rumor heard?
me and my bro heard the same thing.

if you havent seen the latest with his naked turbo busa you need to check it out. he starts on a runway showing it wheelie at about 150(with sprinkles of rain on the camera lens). thats starting the wheelie at 150; not up to 150. its the craziest thing ive seen in a while.

then he takes it to the street and its on!!

dude has to be an ex-pro or something he can ride his A** off. but on public roads its only a matter of time before he crashes out.

while your on you tube put "isle of man" in there and watch those maniacs!

this guy has more balls then anyone i know. he is a seasoned vet. He did die a couple of years ago in italy or something thats the reason it has been three or four since his last dvd release. there is more then one ghostrider it was reported that there are at least three. None the less what they are doing is extremly dangerous and i wouldn't do it but it is still kind of amazing the stuff they are doing and getting away with.

I just found a
wannabe ghostrider[/url] on a Ducati, and he crashed, its on youtube also, pretty ugly wreck but he got up and walked away. Camera caught the whole thing.

this guy has more balls then anyone i know. he is a seasoned vet. He did die a couple of years ago in italy or something thats the reason it has been three or four since his last dvd release. there is more then one ghostrider it was reported that there are at least three. None the less what they are doing is extremly dangerous and i wouldn't do it but it is still kind of amazing the stuff they are doing and getting away with.

Ghostrider (Patrik Furstenhoff) is alive and well with a new dvd releases in '08, filmed in '06.
Back to Basics.
http://www.ghostridermovie.net/start.html

cheers
ken

Really, the guy is alive not dead. ::shocked::

I wonder why there would be so many rumors that he wasn't around anymore....

There's a lot of rumors about that guy. Especially the one about him getting arrested. I don't believe in rumors, not even in high school. What I do know is that guy is nuts!!!! Most people in the U.S.(that I know of) don't ride at 150+ from the police and if they do, a crash is bound to happen. Good video of actually seeing what this guy looks like. Hopefully it doesn't get him in trouble lol.
thumb_up.gif

Back