Ghostrider on YouTube Riding Busa

Of course the rumors are going to have him die in a firey crash. You can't have ghostrider just retire. It wouldn't fit the image.

After all the videos I've seen though its really surprising he's still around, congrats to him, but he should probably just retire before its too late....

They're famous squids. That's it. They're reckless and yet people worship the ground they walk on? Take it to the track!

Oh yeah, and definitely dangerous, I don't have the nuts, insanity or skill for that matter to do anything remotely close. Kids don't try that at home! Bad Ghostrider!!!
deadhorse.gif

I like kartvader better.
There's a guy in Cleveland with one of these, I know a someone who's friends with him. The word on the street is it's got a modified R6 engine and weighs about 150 pounds. He terrorizes people down by the Hard Rock all the time with it. I was up there in the cage one night and he passed me doing at least 130 with his azz about 2 inches off the ground. The thing sounds incredible when it revs, almost like a little F1 car at 15 grand.

yea, those turbo busa vids are sick. In one he starts a wheelie at around 40mph and holds it to around 150mph. He regularly starts his wheelies at around 120+mph.
My turbo gixxer will do that also, power wheelies at 120+.... they are a trip!!! You guys can call him a squid or whatever you want, he's got skills...I used to ride like that all the time 15yrs back when I lived in Philly. I don't anymore because i have a family to think of now, but if i did not, I still would. I don't own all these bikes just for transportation.And besides, his vids are fun to watch.

Flame on.....
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

I do agree they are fun to watch but I wouldn't even try them if I was a advanced biker, even he will probably tell you he's lucky to be alive.

yea, those turbo busa vids are sick. In one he starts a wheelie at around 40mph and holds it to around 150mph. He regularly starts his wheelies at around 120+mph.
My turbo gixxer will do that also, power wheelies at 120+.... they are a trip!!! You guys can call him a squid or whatever you want, he's got skills...I used to ride like that all the time 15yrs back when I lived in Philly. I don't anymore because i have a family to think of now, but if i did not, I still would. I don't own all these bikes just for transportation.And besides, his vids are fun to watch.

Flame on.....
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
Damn right they are fun to watch. You gotta admire his skills. I'm to old now, but if I weren't!!!!

I'm to old now, but if I weren't!!!!
If you weren't old, then what? You would have the balls to do what the ghost rider does? Is that what your saying?
I might try it once if I were 25 and I had the riding skills this guy obviously has. Actually, I would settle for just having the skills and reflexes. I'm not sure I have big enough balls!

So, where do you suppose this guy goes when he gets tired of the chase and wants to disappear?

Back