videos to watch?

gcal

Registered
since it's winter and some people live in the NW or NE of the USA we need to do somthing cheap but still bike related.
thats why we watch the starboys, LVX, ghostrider, etc.

with that said;
what movies do you recomend we buy?
(cause i dont think any blockbuster or hollywood rents extrem bike flicks.)

i have recently seen the new LVX GIRLS
what do i think?

if i wanted to see that many BOOBS and ARSS i would of gone to the nudy booty and seen it in person not spent money on what i thought was going to be a bike tape and get teased the whole way throuh the movie.

the crashes they have are mostly from thier leap of faith video (which was way, way, better).

it looks like girls gone wild directed by a drunk horney bike nut.
two thumbs down from me
expect for the excellent grammy wining song they play, VAGIAN. (im sure we will hear it on the bobo clarck special this new year
not enough bike wrecks and stunts.

dont get me wrong i like the nuddy booty but i wanted to see some wrecks, dumb asrss's riding out of thier limt and street racing also not just high millage drunk ho's flashing the camera.

so tell us what u think we should buy, or not, to make the winter go by.

MX Video - Crusty demons of dirt 1, They have made up through 4 or 5 but the first is the best.

mach I, II or III or any of the fast bikes videos, I have the video head to head II, with the busa kickin butt in it I rendered the first chapter into an mpeg if someone knows where I can upload it I will, its about 650 megs....

Redline Extreme, "Southern Chaos" was pretty decent... Though it was mostly local so I may be a bit biased.

Hey twisted I have never seen Mach 1. I own Mach2&3 they are good Busa movies. Check out Urban Streetbike warriors.

yea, I never seen mach I either...
sad.gif

I have Mach II and III DVD that I have watched hundreds of times. I will sell it for $30 to your door if anyone wants it.

OH Me ME ME!!! Mine Mine Mine All Mine!!!!

I'll Take em' Blas.

PM me with payment details and I'll get you a shipping address, Thanks.
Rev

Back