This Video needs to be watched

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
For quite some time now, I have been struggling a little with my passion for motorcycles. A big part of this, was when I had my Ex GF to be excited over the bike with me, we even had 2 bikes at 1 time. I had the Katana, she had the Busa. But since we split up, the bike is just a bike. Doesn't seem fun. I'm 23yrs old. I don't go out to meets, I don't ride with anyone, and used it to commute over 120 miles a day so that has numbed it down aswell.

Watching this vid, with little distraction around me, I let this video soak into me. From this video I received a strong feeling of passion. and also a sense of unity with the motorcyclists. I felt like we are part of an underground world, were we stick together. Unique and powerful.

I am one not much for stunting, but this video is done well. Not your average video. Maybe you guys think I am wacko and reading too much into this. I believe it has sent a message. If I found some help in this video, I am almost sure someone else will.

BTW I advise you to watch this with little distraction as possible. Thanks for your time.

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=bacc9777-b5d8-4844-b503-9880012b568b" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

thats pretty deep great watch. my bike is unridable, i have not ridden in 3 weeks and it is 75 out during the day. another 2 weeks and ill have a brand new baby again.

Lots of cool video shots - I really dig some of the camera work.

The soundtrack is a tad weak except for the prelude to Romeo and Juliet .

But overall I like it! Nice find

I have the same feeling Boosta, My days are rough because the guys that I ride with are GSXcite, and Omslaw. My schedule conflicts wit theirs since I work weekends. When I am out and about riding I tend to get put off by Liter bikes. This frustrates me. I belive this weekend job I have at a Resturant called Jose Peppers is killing my social life with some great guys. Once i get my debt paid off in may, I will be switching to a weekday job so I can go out with everyone more when they are available. Very good video, it does give you that sense of passion back
all_coholic.gif

(KanjiBusa @ Mar. 05 2007,11:09) I have the same feeling Boosta, My days are rough because the guys that I ride with are GSXcite, and Omslaw. My schedule conflicts wit theirs since I work weekends. When I am out and about riding I tend to get put off by Liter bikes. This frustrates me. I belive this weekend job I have at a Resturant called Jose Peppers is killing my social life with some great guys. Once i get my debt paid off in may, I will be switching to a weekday job so I can go out with everyone more when they are available. Very good video, it does give you that sense of passion back  
all_coholic.gif
Ahh so someone is in the same boat as me. Glad you got something out of it. My bike will be out the shop sometime this week from getting custom painted so hopefully that will lift my 2 wheel spirits. I will attempt to go out and find some meets since the weather is right. I do have someone I will ride with, he is a solo rider like myself, he rides a 07 Firebolt.

Thanks to everyone else who posted
smile.gif

cool. what's the story behind this? If only ALL stunter videos has such quality production values

Nice video.  

If I sound too old, forgive me, but you're young and have many good years ahead of you with your family and friends.  

You obviously have a passion for motorcycles (it's obvious from the video you've chosen), and it seems that what you're doing now is trying to escape your ex by escaping the things that you enjoyed together. With time it will pass, and you'll be reunited again with your true passion.

Here's another, except that it's the 2006 Isle of Man TT "Mad Sunday."

Tube[/url]

It's a nice Sunday ride with friends on a 750 Gixxer ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't lack in desire of 2 wheels, but often find myself contiplating the future of the Busa.  I find it impossible to look at the machine and not see the $$$ signs of things I'd still like to do. You'd think after 3+ years and thousands of dollars later I'd be happy, but I only find small satisfactions in my accomplishments.  

As I find myself spending and enjoying most of my riding time 2 up with the wife, the Busa sits off in the shadows, sleeping, oh so pretty, but oh so quiet.  It's only 4 miles to work, not worth the trouble.  I work till 8pm, seems so late by then.  By the weekend I'm dying for that breeze in my face, that smell in my nose, those wattering eye's.  But in the end it's not the Busa that satisfies those desires, it's something calmer, something gentler, something less insane.  It's me and the wife, 2-up, with friends, enjoying the ride.

In this tragedy lies the Busa.....the "Bike" of bikes......The monster I've obsessed over............The machine I've pledged my love too........But are her days numbered ?  If it wasn't for the .Org, maybe the end would have already been seen.

bowdown.gif
Great video. I think that is the best video quality i've seen for a motorcycle stunt video. It was nice and crisp. Makes me wanna go ride right now. But I'm at work and my bike is 900 miles away from me. I guess I'll just have to settle with my brothers bike for right now.

Really cool vid. We need a production like that for the BASH!

Anyway, I think once you get your bike back from the shop, you will soon regain your pleasure of riding. I believe you still have the passion, just need to put her in gear, get the wind back in your face, drop into sixth gear, and off you go.
super.gif

(steelhead @ Mar. 06 2007,08:24) Isn't that Wagner playing in the end? And the Shakespeare...very nice.
It's Carl Orff's Carmina Burana
They are both German but Wagner lived about 200 years ago and Orff was a 20th century composer.

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Feelings.....
I think its very sensetively connects to a karma, or you might wanna say a destiny...go with your feelings wanna get off for a while then go... you dont have to proove nothing to no one...its our recreation for a kick out of, stresses and all the frustration exits out by riding over the weekend or when ever you have a free times...no more no less...
To me? it will be a just another busa if I wreak it...(but I still love this one tho...) but hey, don't think too hard, you might find yourself silly 10 years from now...
crazy.gif

(HayaBoosta03 @ Mar. 05 2007,18:42) For quite some time now, I have been struggling a little with my passion for motorcycles.  A big part of this, was when I had my Ex GF to be excited over the bike with me, we even had 2 bikes at 1 time. I had the Katana, she had the Busa.  But since we split up, the bike is just a bike. Doesn't seem fun. I'm 23yrs old.  I don't go out to meets, I don't ride with anyone, and used it to commute over 120 miles a day so that has numbed it down aswell.  

Watching this vid, with little distraction around me, I let this video soak into me.  From this video I received a strong feeling of passion. and also a sense of unity with the motorcyclists. I felt like we are part of an underground world, were we stick together. Unique and powerful.  

I am one not much for stunting, but this video is done well. Not your average video.  Maybe you guys think I am wacko and reading too much into this.  I believe it has sent a message.  If I found some help in this video, I am almost sure someone else will.

BTW I advise you to watch this with little distraction as possible.  Thanks for your time.
Nice find, thanks for sharing! In your signature... what kind of GPS is that and is the display picture the samething? Interested in what it is.

The editing is awesome. I don't think the stunting and racing in traffic is smart, but excellent video.

Back