800HP Corvette vs 400HP Hayabusa

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=5b555c70-2e53-4b7c-8a43-98fa00257911" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Not surprising. It takes basically a 1000 hp Viper to beat a stock Busa.

Seen the comparos on LABusas years ago done by BiggerDanno and Nickslick racing against Manny's heavily modded turbo Viper.

"Wins by a hair!"
biggrin.gif

Busa wins by insult
laugh.gif
The 12 needed to back off to show the real loss.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Either that was the tire burning on that vette all the way through in front of the zx-12 on round 2 at the end or he hurt the car trying to keep up with the busa!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif

What I liked was actually seeing the turbo lag and how it kicks in. The Vette was way ahead for a minute then whent hat turbo finally spooled up it was over.

The vette looked like it was smoking with its brakes on....
didn't like very healthy, still would never beat a 400hp busa!

I think Ovr200 went plaid!
wow.gif
He definatly has an awsome bike! It's like a ROBOPTI frankenstein bike.
beerchug.gif

vette...try to keep it up but, in round 2...he was smoking already(hurt emself...)
biggrin.gif
wasn't supprised tho...well, he tried right
rock.gif

Well I love my Busa and it is rather quick,but I work at a Corvette specific performance shop and hanging with a car that puts 1000 horse to the ground is pretty tough,but the project car we are finishing up now has become just insane and it will take a mighty nasty viper to run this 06 Z06 down.Oh the fun that can be had when there is no budget.

100_0497__Small_.jpg

(Nekosohana @ Mar. 24 2007,06:23) What I liked was actually seeing the turbo lag and how it kicks in. The Vette was way ahead for a minute then whent hat turbo finally spooled up it was over.
If the rider was smart he would have been in a gear where he would have already almost started making boost and just smoked the vette off the roll.....

I would love to see a street car capable of beating a 400hp boosted busa. That car would be a site to see.

The Supra my brother has in Alpharetta has walked many turbo Busas in the Atlanta area and now takes the car down to Miami to make money on some street racing there.

Just a heads up... it dynoed 1265 to the rear wheels and pulled an insane 168 mph on a 10" "street Tire" LOL!

Was that race with the Vette here in Houston? There are a lot of Vettes and F-Bodies much faster than that one. Certainly looked like some bad tuning with all that unburnt fuel coming out the pipes. Maybe that owner needs some 2Fast 2Furious igniters in the exhaust pipes.

good vid, but as said before its not that great of a comparison. Nice vid tho! Makes me mss my busa!
super.gif

No chance in hell. at 1245 hp, the power to weight ratio is still ridiculously in favor of the busa.

Back