800HP Corvette vs 400HP Hayabusa

(Tango1300 @ Mar. 25 2007,20:27) The Supra my brother has in Alpharetta has walked many turbo Busas in the Atlanta area and now takes the car down to Miami to make money on some street racing there.

Just a heads up... it dynoed 1265 to the rear wheels and pulled an insane 168 mph on a 10" "street Tire" LOL!

Was that race with the Vette here in Houston? There are a lot of Vettes and F-Bodies much faster than that one. Certainly looked like some bad tuning with all that unburnt fuel coming out the pipes. Maybe that owner needs some 2Fast 2Furious igniters in the exhaust pipes.
Actually that was a preview from the fulltilt crew for "King of the streets 2". Car was said not to break. It was oil seaping from the dipstick area onto the headers. Car was still running damn strong. The 12 is well modded too hence the reason it was running the car down too.

No surprise on a 1200rwhp car getting a few t busa's. Just because the bus has a turbo doesn;t mean it doesn't run like crap or have a decent rider. Gary Javo's video with his 1200+rwhp viper barely beating a crap Mr.Turbo jobbed busa "claimed" to be making 270rwhp raised a big ruckus. Especially since the race ended at around a piddly 190mph. No follow up race with any decent busa hardware happened though. Nickslicks 250hp nitrous big bore held off a 1000+rwhp 3 speed automatic supra in the last king of the streets vid. A t-busa tuned and rode right won't have any probs with 1200rwhp car.

There is a 1450 hp (at the road) Ford GT running around Jacksonville, FL. Crazy hp!

busa_bustin_out.jpg

(landmissle @ Mar. 26 2007,06:03) There is a 1450 hp (at the road) Ford GT running around Jacksonville, FL. Crazy hp!
This the red gt that had a long video dedicated to it? ended with him worrying about a couple of busa's? Seen vid of that same gt against a white 1397 busa. Think 469boy at sh.org did the engine. Wasn't a exteme state of tune either. Bike pulled way ahead considerably. 1400+hp now is a different story...especially in putting that power to the ground.
rock.gif

In other news, one of our boosted busa freinds did 232mph in thier first time at the texas mile! Windy conditions too.
beerchug.gif

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=113348.0

The Supra my brother has in Alpharetta has walked many turbo Busas in the Atlanta area and now takes the car down to Miami to make money on some street racing there.

Just a heads up... it dynoed 1265 to the rear wheels and pulled an insane 168 mph on a 10" "street Tire" LOL!

Was that race with the Vette here in Houston? There are a lot of Vettes and F-Bodies much faster than that one. Certainly looked like some bad tuning with all that unburnt fuel coming out the pipes. Maybe that owner needs some 2Fast 2Furious igniters in the exhaust pipes.

my friend has a caddie,he had Vengence Racing in north georgia do some mods..he's making about 850hp,just broke into the 9's

I'm building a turbo bike....biggest thing on racing with big turbo power on a bike....is to have a great boost controller,so you can put the power to the ground without wheeling/spinning

my friend has a caddie,he had Vengence Racing in north georgia do some mods..he's making about 850hp,just broke into the 9's

I'm building a turbo bike....biggest thing on racing with big turbo power on a bike....is to have a great boost controller,so you can put the power to the ground without wheeling/spinning
Bro, this thread is 11 years old....

woops,sorry....I was just throwing a post out there.....cause I wanted to see if anyone else used vengence racing in Georgia :)

Bro ,
this thread
is 11 years old . . .

:super:

#BrokenInside ~ #IamNotAlright ~ #NecroPosting ~ #THEoRg *

#BrokenInside ~ #IamNotAlright ~ #NecroPosting ~ #THEoRg *

Touche Red, touche…..

Back