calendar shoot

What kind of supplements is she on?  How much protein you fedding her, damn!!!  Your wife looks good to.
hijack.gif
Who mine? Banannas is what I feed her, occasionally some apples too, and thank you she is cute
hijack.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What would you call your wife's, Dad's, Brother?

Think about it for a moment...

"We'll, I'll be a ........"

Ok, so it's a lame joke...
I got uncle out of that...did I miss something?

hijack.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What kind of supplements is she on? How much protein you fedding her, damn!!! Your wife looks good to.
hijack.gif
Who mine? Banannas is what I feed her, occasionally some apples too, and thank you she is cute
hijack.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would call him what ever his name is because he would be of no relation to me other then through marriage.

hijack.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well, she's in at least one screen saver collection!

She's a lovely lady. Feel free to post more pics.

--Wag--

Wife is in great shape. Very fit. Congrats.

Nice bike too. I liked the dark photo with the LED glow the best.
I saved it as a wallpaper.
cool.gif

Thanks guys! I'll look back thru the collection we took to double check on any more postable pics. #8 pic in the dark...key parts are covered...so dont strain your eye too much in the dark.
lol1.gif
**NOTE** there is no issue in PMing me or asking for me to send you the sweet pic's...this is MY WIFE and I respecter her! Keeping it clean!

Untill I review what we took. #9

DSCN1416.jpg

What kind of supplements is she on?  How much protein you fedding her, damn!!!  Your wife looks good to.
hijack.gif
hijack.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would call him what ever his name is because he would be of no relation to me other then through marriage.
Yeah, right ? That's what I thought. My father in-law's brother is nothing to me.

hijack.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Please next time post either pics of the bike or the girl... of both its too much beauty and couldnt focus on one...

Beautiful bike and superb lady! hope you guys get the OK for the calendar!
I know that's right !!!! Man I'd watch my step with her, cause I'm pretty sure she'd kick my a$$ !!

On another note, and ONLY because I've seen pic.'s of the bike by itself, I LOVE the way you did your pipes !!!!! If you tried that with a 4-2-1, would that work ? Or would it hurt the bikes performance ?

offtopic.gif
, but a bud was wanting to do his exhaust like mine as 4-2-1. We where going to use HMF big bird set up. Cut the pipe ans so forth. I was not liking the idea because he rides with me. Mocking my exhuast is cool but not when your in my pack. Helped him get his Brocks sidewinder modified to work with his 330 swingarm. That is what started his issue in the first place.

Please next time post either pics of the bike or the girl... of both its too much beauty and couldnt focus on one...

Beautiful bike and superb lady! hope you guys get the OK for the calendar!
I know that's right !!!! Man I'd watch my step with her, cause I'm pretty sure she'd kick my a$$ !!

On another note, and ONLY because I've seen pic.'s of the bike by itself, I LOVE the way you did your pipes !!!!! If you tried that with a 4-2-1, would that work ? Or would it hurt the bikes performance ?
you read my mind on the pipe mod K'man

dudes, do we all have pit bulls?

yup i was thinkin' if that exhaust set up would work on my bike...? 4-1 micron...hmm... looks good bro.

Yeah Rev, I saw a pic of his bike a while ago, and when I saw that pipe I almost lost it !!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

B-Rods bike is the closest thing that I've seen to that custom Busa, Urban....something (it was purple), with the little Micron exhaust that was modified from an R-6. There was also a Rats Hole Busa, with the same Micron exhaust.

bowdown.gif

Urban and the rat hole Busa was build by same company...CSC, I think. All have pit bulls...what my aviator. That my boxer..he looks mean in that pic but is just one big furr babby.

fight.gif
PS...NOT ASKING FOR SWEET PIC TRANSLATE TO DO NOT BOTTER ASKING!
deadhorse.gif

Back