calendar shoot

humminna humminna humminna
drools.gif

nice bike and beautiful wife.

Bigrod...you are 1 lucky man....not only do you have one of the Baddest Bikes I have ever seen...but you have a beautiful wife?  She is in very good shape...does she do competitions or something?  I agree with the other guys...Put out your own calender.  
drools.gif
She has not YET competed other than in hot body contest. Summer of 05 we both dieted for an OCB contest. Her suit that came in fit horrible so she did not compete and I screwed up my left arm 2 weeks out. I could not even pose it and it turned all brused black/blue. That what happens when you loose 30 lbs and keep pushing the heavy wieghts over 16 weeks. Summer of 06 we got married, to much going on with the wedding and building the house = no mind to diet for shows.
Summer of 06 I popped my knee, stuck in rebar inspecting for concrete pour.
banghead.gif
. I have never been able to build my legs back up to what they where. For HER, she is always lean..natural genetics. She is now beyond the figure look and I have been trying to get her to do a bodybuilding even. You should see how she always draws a crowd around her at the gym. Either droolers, people wanting modivation. The guys at he gym will NOT stand next to her when she does curls ( 35 lbs. ). She works it hard in the gym with severe dedication ( 5'-1", guess 124 lbs and rep benching 150 lbs ) God I love her.

With all due respect, after seeing that photo shoot- that's awesome!!!

I mean no disrespect to you- but tell your wife she is a babydoll---- If she ain't modeling, she SHOULD BE!!
Only mean it as a compliment- I respect the bond of marriage- and am blessed to have my own babydoll--- you did good though snagging her!!! Good luck to y'all getting on the dealership calendar- y'all should make the cover in my opinion!!

If y'all are ever in Mississippi, tell your wife she can come model with my wife and bike anytime!~!

MY_BUSA.jpg

very nice bro,both bike and girl

anytime you need a workout partner.lmk we could ride to the gym in tanktops and scare all the old people..haha

beerchug.gif

FREAK.jpg

Please next time post either pics of the bike or the girl... of both its too much beauty and couldnt focus on one...

Beautiful bike and superb lady! hope you guys get the OK for the calendar!

Your wife has good genetics.
bowdown.gif
Love the sexy oblique shot. Any more muscle than that would be excess in my opinion, she is at the threshold now. I'd be happy to critique any more pics you'd care to share...

bowdown.gif
Love the sexy oblique shot. Any more muscle than that would be excess in my opinion, she is at the threshold now.  I'd be happy to critique any more pics you'd care to share...
Thanks, she always has a natural six pack. I have to work super hard for them
banghead.gif
. I do have more shots, but a bit riskay for here ( or public ). I had the garage door open for some natural light and think she flashed the neighbor hood a few times
laugh.gif
. We eventually had to close the door.
tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
Love the sexy oblique shot. Any more muscle than that would be excess in my opinion, she is at the threshold now.  I'd be happy to critique any more pics you'd care to share...
Thanks, she always has a natural six pack.  I have to work super hard for them  
banghead.gif
.  I do have more shots, but a bit riskay for here ( or public ). I had the garage door open for some natural light and think she flashed the neighbor hood a few times  
laugh.gif
.  We eventually had to close the door.
tounge.gif
mail to: jivan.castaneda@hotmail.com
whistling.gif

DAMN
eek2.gif
Wow Rod she is awesome AND so is the bike bro, I hope she makes it to the Calendar, I'm hoping to get Mrs. lycan to pose on my 08 at some point in the future...we have already started trianing her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

monkey_riding_bike.jpg

laugh.gif

Back