Bikes & Babes Calendar for .org

Greg has done calendars in the past and they are top notch... He didn't print these on his home printer if that helps.....

Good product and that is what I have no problem with him selling these here...

Unfortunately I have been told I can't have one :(

Cap, ya shoulda got one and asked for forgiveness. :D

Greg has done calendars in the past and they are top notch... He didn't print these on his home printer if that helps.....

Good product and that is what I have no problem with him selling these here...

Unfortunately I have been told I can't have one :(

Yup, I know many won't be able to get away with hanging these on the fridge. But they make pretty good gifts for your bachelor riding friends. $10 bucks is a good deal.....$4 to the org, $2 in shipping, and 60 cent to Pay Pal, means I don't make any money. I just thought it would be a great way to clear out this inventory and help .org at the same time.

We have 7 sold so far. Man this economy must be really bad. :lol:

what if i want one...really bad...to hang on my cnc milling machine at work..but...don't have a paypal account...can i still get one somehow?..mail ya $10 cash?

what if i want one...really bad...to hang on my cnc milling machine at work..but...don't have a paypal account...can i still get one somehow?..mail ya $10 cash?

Don't hang it there.....you might lose a finger....or something!

hey if you want one just let me know and ill take care of it for you youve put out so much great information over the years its the least i could do

Last edited:
recieved mine today looks great and you cant beat the super fast shipping and the price thanks again

I got mine today and I must say I am pretty disappointed:down:

How am I supposed to send Sophia Lin my marriage proposal if she didn't put her # down or e-mail... :laugh:

Is she really a DJ ??? Whats a cyber-stalker supposed to do :laugh:

Sharp work thanks :beerchug: If you ever do those patches without the 200 club I am in for a couple.. That 200 mph sign just going to have every "I beat a Busa" wanna be trying to start something on the public roads, and I don't race in the streets. But they look awesome nice work:thumbsup::bowdown:

Just got mine yesterday...Great piece of work! :thumbsup:
But I may need another...some of the pages are now mysteriously stuck together.... :laugh::whistle:

hey if you want one just let me know and ill take care of it for you youve put out so much great information over the years its the least i could do

man thad be great...been working 55 hours a week (recovering from christmas bills) and only get to check the net about an hour a weekend...wife and kids usually have my pc tied up...anyways..i'd happily and gratefully accept your offer and thanks! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Back