.org calendar

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Ladies and gentlemen,
As RSD has put forth the idea of a calendar, I thought it might be a good idea to post a couple of pieces of information:
1st: Please send photos to my email through the .ORG tools. However, this is my work email (so I see while there); I ask that if there are photos that are sensitive or questionable, send me a PM and I will give you an alternate address. (This is couched with the following: If it is questionable, it is probably not what the board is looking for.)
2nd: Any Photos need to come with the appropriate citations crediting the photographer, along with permission of the subjects in the case of personal photos. (No need getting the board slapped with litigation)....

Thanks and looking forward to helping out.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I don't want this to drop off of our scope. I have recieved a few pictures from Jmazz, but I know there are more people with more pictures. Send 'em!

I missed the original post... what types of pictures are you looking for? Solo bike shots? Action shots w/rider? Both? Please elaborate for someone who's too lazy to do a search on the original post.
smile.gif

I missed the original post...  what types of pictures are you looking for?  Solo bike shots?  Action shots w/rider? Both?  Please elaborate for someone who's too lazy to do a search on the original post.  
smile.gif
original idea:

Make a busa/military calender. But in some hot chicks on busa's, maybe some just bike shots, some military pics,etc.

Try and make the calender an item of interest to busa folks,and military folks.

Sell the calenders with proceeds to a Veterans Organization.

Watcha think Warren? I was also looking for support,volunteers,ideas,etc.

Don't know how soon you need the photos but we have a ride for the traveling wall in May. Attracts about 30k bikes. Will try to get you some pix from that for you to review. Just don't know if I will be able to ride by then. See how the back does.

With each picture, you should also let us know who it is (screen name); generally (or specifically, if you want) where it's taken; and anything else that you may want to describe about the photo, so we can edit it for the calendar.

Oh and you probably want to make sure that you get all pictures in 300dpi otherwise they won't print too clean. These pictures can take up a lot of space too so you might want to get a place to ftp them to.

pashnit could give you enough shots to fill 100 calenders.
idea.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143423753 -->

Back