Hey Cap, what about an Org Calendar

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Don't know the logistics of it, as in how much $ it takes to print these things out but...

Was in the bookstore today looking at 2009 calendars and noticed amidst the mustang, corevette, etc. calendars there was no Busa calendar.

Then I thought wouldn't it be neat to have a Busa calendar (.org version) with members bikes.

We could vote on the bikes to be chosen for each month, with smaller (runner up) pictures thruout.

How many members of the org. do we have, I bet we'd sell a ton of these. :thumbsup:

Maybe even a 2nd "babe/bike" version...

Just a thought :whistle:

I have priced calendars for a few projects... a "basic" 11X8.5 runs about $7 each for 100 or more.. (25 run about $20 each)... upgrades from basic can add about $3 a unit..

Hmmm. For April and Sept., you could have the 'lineup' shots from the Bash ;)

What do we have like 2000+ members...I bet we could sell 500+ in heart beat. I'd print 1000 and drop any left on E-bay.

got to be someone in the printing biz on the org? that will just let us buy stock and ink? ???

What do we have like 2000+ members...I bet we could sell 500+ in heart beat. I'd print 1000 and drop any left on E-bay.
So pre-sell the first $2000 worth and then you have about 60 days to collect and layout the photos.. :)

I'd buy one, and know another guy with a Busa who "doesn't do computers" but would take one too.
Sounds like a very good idea to me.:thumbsup:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Don't forget the Busa Beefcake calendar
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I second that one!!

:smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit:

I would buy a couple (gotta cover the home & office). I would even buy a regular one without the Beefcake..LoL!

Are we gonna get to have a Hotties of the Org contest?? Jules and I can judge for the beefcake one! :rofl: :rofl:

Beefacake you say? So what..Tom will be the only one in the Calendar? Ohh Jet-Li! I think they're calling your name bro!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont know about the Beaf cake calendar, but on the other end of the spectrum here:

DSCN1371.jpg

Problems I have had with either female or male themes is "the politically correct" groups.. no kidding... they come right out of the woodwork... it is to the point where even garages do not have the "cheesecake" calendars except hidden in back rooms (and those are not allowed in places with women employees...

amazing sensitivity to this stuff anymore.. Probably going to have to include other makes and brands just to keep the same fools at bay... :rofl:

Problems I have had with either female or male themes is "the politically correct" groups.. no kidding... they come right out of the woodwork... it is to the point where even garages do not have the "cheesecake" calendars except hidden in back rooms (and those are not allowed in places with women employees...

amazing sensitivity to this stuff anymore.. Probably going to have to include other makes and brands just to keep the same fools at bay... :rofl:

I hate politically correct BS :banghead:

We used to get a Mikita tool calendar with some fine looking women holding power tools...corp. politically correct policy says we take it down.

We definately need a bike only version for work etc. The bikes are the real stars anyway. But...a 2nd chick/hunk calendar would a plus.

Here's just an idea, make the original .org with just bikes for like X amount of dollars.

You know how you get instruction printed in english then if you invert and flip over they are in spanish...do a 2nd calendar with chicks on one side, flip over and invert and the hunks are on the other in one calender for X amount of dollars more. That way we only do 2 verisions and everybody is happy, might be easier on the printer and cost wise. Dunno...just an idea.

BTW - awesome pic bigrod

Last edited:
Back