oRg smackdowm right now...calling all oRg members

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Rickey gadsons facebook under the superstreet mag cover ppl r talkin so much crap on the busa. Me and a select few others r fighting off these clowns but we need backup. Thought we the org can show these a$$clowns whats up haha

There was an independent test between the two bikes recently and the Kawi came out on top why not give credit where credit is due :poke:
I mean it's still an ugly bike but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and is always a matter of personal preference.

:hide: count me out :whistle:

There was an independent test between the two bikes recently and the Kawi came out on top why not give credit where credit is due :poke:
I mean it's still an ugly bike but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and is always a matter of personal preference.

:hide: count me out :whistle:

u should read the thread first. I state many times how amazing the new zx is. My argument is all the a$$hats sayin how all kawis can beat a busa. This isnt meant to start being mean to them, just a friendly debate thats all

u should read the thread first. I state many times how amazing the new zx is. My argument is all the a$$hats sayin how all kawis can beat a busa. This isnt meant to start being mean to them, just a friendly debate thats all

I never debate or try to reason with the ignant people :laugh:

The difference in performance wasn't that great, rider weight and skill still tells the tale. Same rider times I think were 9.39 at 151 for the Busa an a 9.09 for the ZX at 154. What the the rider did say was it took a a few times to get the best run from Busa while electronics from the ZX had him running his best by the 3 rd run, he also commented that the ergos on the ZX were more comfortable. Never sat on one myself. At least this non Kawasaki owned lap dog got a some nice runs with the BUsa not like some other pro riders I have read about that couldn't get the Busa into the 9's ...cough.....cough... ricky :poke: :laugh:

Do you really believe you can have an intelligent objective discussion or debate over there :rofl:

I poke fun at the zx14 a lot every chance I get, but I hope this doesn't turn into one of those sportbike VS cruiser type arguments tidied of breaking up scuffles:laugh:. Please remember to be tactful and as Manny said GCWCD. It's like BMW vs Mercedes, Toyota vs Honda you can't win

I dont like the kawa but i do agree it has better ergo than the busa. However , the fact that all the magazines/testers are trash taking against the busa only shows how formidable an opponent the busa has been over the past decade. I think its been over kill this whole 2012 kawa kills busa stories. We love the busa they love the kawa. The world really is big enough for the both of us. Having said this , send in the link and i am more than willing to back you up:thumbsup:

There was a recent write up in Sportsrider(?) about the new 14...impressive upgrades. Time for Suzuki to make some drastic changes to be back on top, if that's what Suzuki wants. Me.....I like my '02 like it is. More than enough umph for me. :thumbsup:

I'll check that link out though!

My dealer said he went to the dealers meeting and talked to the Suzuki reps and they told him that in there eyes the busa is still a better bike and ultimatly faster. Sounded like nothing new in the pipeline for the busa.:banghead:

Something faster will always come along.. Your top dog your a target... People will always take shots on how ya look... Like my B King a busa heart but most people in here will not cut that cycle any slack.... I still have my busa but you have to act like a B King rider... its just words, water off your back.. The Busa is one hell of a great bike...

Back