Ghostrider on YouTube Riding Busa

I'm to old now, but if I weren't!!!!
If you weren't old, then what? You would have the balls to do what the ghost rider does? Is that what your saying?
I might try it once if I were 25 and I had the riding skills this guy obviously has.  Actually, I would settle for just having the skills and reflexes. I'm not sure I have big enough balls!

So, where do you suppose this guy goes when he gets tired of the chase and wants to disappear?
to the hayabusa cave errr nest maybe
face7.gif

If you weren't old, then what? You would have the balls to do what the ghost rider does? Is that what your saying?
I might try it once if I were 25 and I had the riding skills this guy obviously has. Actually, I would settle for just having the skills and reflexes. I'm not sure I have big enough balls!

So, where do you suppose this guy goes when he gets tired of the chase and wants to disappear?
to the hayabusa cave errr nest maybe
face7.gif
Yeah, the BUSA Cave :-D

I was thinking that he must go through the route he wants very carefully, so that he knows where every exit, turn, and bump is.

At some point he must decide that he wants to go home, so, there must be a point where he can turn off and disappear.
The video looks real to me. It seems like the cops would be crazy to catch him.

All the car (and bike) chases you see in the U. S. have a helicopter following with cop cars everywhere. The saying used to "be you can't out run a radio." This Ghost Rider seems to be doing a good job of it. Of course he is on a very fast machine compared to most chases. Maybe the cops are different in Europe. Different like they don't want to risk the lives of civilians that get in the way.

I might try it once if I were 25 and I had the riding skills this guy obviously has.  Actually, I would settle for just having the skills and reflexes. I'm not sure I have big enough balls!

You might try what? Lane splitting at 150+MPH doing wheelies? Really? Be more specific, you would want to run from the police?

Back