What do u say to someone that wants to ride

In all my years I can't ever remember a girl giving a guy a ride on a sport bike. Especially a Busa. :rofl:

As a rule, most guys weigh more then most girls and I think it would be unsafe for a 120lb girl to give a ride to a 200lb + guy.

JMHO :laugh:

I am always up for giving a stranded chick a ride on the Busa.

645061Sexy-Hitchhiker.jpg

If you do have a chick on the back make sure she is holding on if your going to wheelie.. Or else

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean a girl has actually asked to ride with you.....:whistle:

Yes b-dub they do and I always follow the Cash or :moon: rule because I can't do grass anymore... :rofl::rofl: And it's not my fault that you are cruising around on a camel over in the sandbox while your Busa sits back at home...:poke:

and BDB if you make her sit between you and the tank make sure to tell her she has to be facing you for safety reasons (now there is a good reason for :moon: less chaps) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes b-dub they do and I always follow the Cash or :moon: rule because I can't do grass anymore... :rofl::rofl: And it's not my fault that you are cruising around on a camel over in the sandbox while your Busa sits back at home...:poke:

I wonder if I put Kanji stickers on my camel, will he go faster than 25 mph...???

SKECHE!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA NEED A LOT MORE STICKERS....:laugh:

I wonder if I put Kanji stickers on my camel, will he go faster than 25 mph...???

SKECHE!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA NEED A LOT MORE STICKERS....:laugh:

I guess that matters if your riding on top of him or behind him??? Those pink panties on you are starting to make me worry... :rofl::rofl::rofl: wouldn't want to see your name get changed to b-dub_camel rider007 or anything crazy like that... Right Rooster Rider007:whistle:

Blanca Busa said:
How about there's only room for two, you and the girlfriend you've been showing us.

Just What i thought!!! I guess he can post her number! For all the guys that are interested!!

I guess that matters if your riding on top of him or behind him??? Those pink panties on you are starting to make me worry... :rofl::rofl::rofl: wouldn't want to see your name get changed to b-dub_camel rider007 or anything crazy like that... Right Rooster Rider007:whistle:

Thats how chit gets started stoney.... Thats how I got the panties and how I got the Team Edwards... my wonderful friends here on the .org mentioning stuff then our favorite admin taking it upon herself to give them what they want....:banghead:

If that name change happens, I will be taking a road trip to NY.... Might even catch me a Froggy while im there...:laugh:

I normally have the hump on so its easy to take care of. I also tell them i just don't feel comfortable with passengers.

Gear or not you are responsible for the rider even if whatever happens is not your fault, so I don't give rides. Hump stays on my bike there are only 2 ladies I would take it off for and fortunately they don't trust me with their lives on a motorcycle.:laugh:

Back