WANTED POSTERS

U guys are bad, trolling like that...........but I got a chuckle outta this thread today. Heading out the door of my work now to mount my true love.....the ORANGE CRUSH '03 'BUSA !!!!!

Hey Brixxer Do not get me wrong... :thumbsup: for your efforts man.

That was some really interesting reading and it did sort of help me understand where the car guys are coming from and that there is actually a group of folks out there that are not the typical High School mentality D*pSh*ts. It has just allways seemed to me that the Camaro, and TransAm crowd are the guys who never really grew past High School and are still wearing Mullets and listening to WhiteSnake... :super:

So Thanks Brixxer for going through the effort, it may not have been the "correct" way to go about it, but I agree that it was probably the only way to get honest opinions... I was kinda surprised that there wasn't any bike bashing or nothing... Good Group of folks. And it's not like you are over there trashing them or anything....
Thanks Man...

Rev

HEy HEy, present Busa company excluded of course...except for Monster...I bet he has a couple of WhiteSnake albums handy...Tucked away somewhere... :D

Bullettrain....I am still laughing my ass off....what a great clip..."you might get close enough to make out the print on the back of his helmet"....FANTASTIC quote.

Brixxer....don't waste your time with the viper....not even worthy of consideration....blew two away and I have stock busa and I am a pussy cat who hasn't been on a real speed bike for 5 years. The third challenge I discussed in another thread...the guy pulls up....says "what have we here"....

I say a real f**king mismatch....now go home to daddy and come back when you have a Lamborghini.

This is some funny poop.  I think that if you start feeling guilty about trolling maybe go back there and fessup.  Invite them to read our replies.

After reading all the replies it seemed that they were cool.

Also what's wrong with Whitesnake??? :D :D

It has just allways seemed to me that the Camaro, and TransAm crowd are the guys who never really grew past High School and are still wearing Mullets and listening to WhiteSnake... :super:
Gee, thanks Rev!  :mad:

:tounge:
No offense to anyone, but the best one I heard was for the Camaro IROC.  

IROC = Italian Retards Out Racing.

Laughed my arse off.  Love Italians and the food.
c= Cruising!

Sorry, was laughing while typing...

and if they dont like the real reason i did it.. can i use

"REVLIS MADE ME DO IT!" LOL

and i also like that comment.. i real fuggin mismatch..lol im gonna remember that one and use it when i get a chance..lol

Back