What do u say to someone that wants to ride

almosttherebusa

Registered
So a hott girl ask... Yes!!
But what about a girl u don't war to ride? And she knows u, and knows u don't have a girl.... What can u say to not sound rude?
ESP if there bigger and ur really low?

I ride with the hump, I would have to tell them sorry my bike is just not setup to ride 2up, I have it set so my big Butt barely doesnt drag. Or tell them you dont like riding with passengers

If the chick is hot and weighs under 125LB I will stop my route and fulfill her needs.

Sorry not riding dudes or hefties. Suzi has a weight limit.

always have the hump on so never have to worry about it. Hot or not I don't ride anyone..:lol:

+1000!!!!
Never give rides. Last time I gave a lady a ride, on October 7, 1976, a lady in a Cutlass hit us. I was unscathed, but my passenger ended up in the hospital with leg broken in two places. On crutches for a year. Lawsuits ensued. Got very unseemly.

I won't EVER do that again!!!

If you do give rides, always require ATGATT. Since potential riders have no gear, they are no eligible.

So a hott girl ask... Yes!!
But what about a girl u don't war to ride? And she knows u, and knows u don't have a girl.... What can u say to not sound rude?
ESP if there bigger and ur really low?
Easy, you just say your bikes been lowered and isn't set up for 2 people now. No need to lie, but still no feelings hurt. Or you could keep your hump on :laugh:

Tell them you have a headache.

That is what my ex-wife said whenever I wanted a ride.
That seemed to work for her. :laugh:

If you read the manual it will state clearly that the hump takes care of this issue :laugh:

Just say....due to insurance purposes I can't have a passanger.

I actually just found out that this statement is true for a lot of carriers. I recently learned from State Farm that a passenger is NOT covered under any circumstance for anything on the back of my bike. Oddly if they have my permission to drive it, then they are covered.

Weird.

Back