WANTED POSTERS

briXXer

Registered
this is related to the"busa vs ...." thread. u think maybe on porsche websites, corvette websites, so forth so on we are on a list of "don't F' with bikes or u will have ur ass handed to u" pretty much any liter bike would be on that list but the busa and the zx12r would be on the top? OR are we listed on their wanted lists of bikes to beat.. and again i would imagine the busa and the zx12r would be on the top.. "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE 99-03 hayabusa" maybe somebody oughtta go over to one of those sites and see what they say about our meesely 1300cc to their v6's, v8's and so on.....

I dunno about all that. But it is common sense that the busa would blow their doors off. I mean come on, a 300-400 lb machine against a 2000-3000 lb one. there is no competition. Well if you race one of those rides let me know how bad you stomped them into the ground.

Well Get to it...Register at those other sites, mention Busa's Casually and see what happens. Then you can spend some time talking about your sweet 02 Z06 Vette. Tell them about this time you squared off against a Hayabusa and had your ass Handed to you... Then, when you've done the leg work, come back and give a detailed report to the Board. And hey you can post links of the discussion here and there....Your Idea...Now get to it... :D

Rev

I was an active member of ls1.com for a couple of years and got to know a bunch of the guys there. There are several streetable LS1's running low-10's and a couple that run in the 9's (mine ran 11's with an internally-stock engine). So, you never know..! :eek:

VIPERS! i dont have the time to do it with a viper board right now so if someone else wants to.. or email me a link to a good viper forum and ill do it when i get a chance... this is kind of fun.. instead of us tooting our own horns wa have others do it for us..LOLOL

My favorite reply from LS1.com... (where I used to be a moderator ;) )

Magnacharger, ported heads & bigger cam, and A LOT of tuning might get you close enough to make out the back of his helmet.[/QUOTE]

:bounce:

Right On BriXXer, I was kidding but Nice work, Thanks...

Rev

Well Darn, Brixxer...The Folks at LS1.com seem pretty darn cool...allmost feel bad picking on them a little... Sounds like a pretty mature group of folks. Now you be careful with that 03 Z06 man. Don't let that power go to your head...and don't let them figure out your from around here. If their admin is anything like the Cap'n they would be pretty irritated that we were out there trolling like that... Still though...Good work... :cool:

I dunno about all that.  But it is common sense that the busa would blow their doors off.  I mean come on, a 300-400 lb machine against a 2000-3000 lb one.  there is no competition.  Well if you race one of those rides let me know how bad you stomped them into the ground.
i thought the Busa weighed like 550 wet.

Come on Higg, Were talking car guys...The more misconceptions the better :D The legend of the mighty Busa continues. Besides it has been my experiance that the Non-Busa Riders and a lot of performance cagers have WAY better stories of the Busa's speed and Power than we'll ever come up with. Hell 200HP and 215MPH Stock? Yeah, thats good stuff...

Can someone post a direct link? I have searched for a while and still can't find it?

Which "general topic" and what's the "thread title"?!?!?!?!

Thanks,

Josh

Can someone post a direct link?  I have searched for a while and still can't find it?

Which "general topic" and what's the "thread title"?!?!?!?!

Thanks,

Josh
It is under General Help. Try this link...

http://ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=3751617#post3751617

And I agree with Rev. The people at LS1.COM are for the most part cool as hell, or they were when I had my Trans Am and moderated over there. What brixxer is doing is dirty. It should be easy for them to find this thread as well. How many of them do you think have already done a search using the word Hayabusa by now? It's prolly just a matter of time before this hits the fan...  :super:

Yeah I was going to recommend that we do not actual click the above links from here. It leaves a trail that LS1's CAPTAIN will see. Instead cut and then paste the link into a different window, from like google or something...

Yeah I was going to recommend that we do not actual click the above links from here.  It leaves a trail that LS1's CAPTAIN will see.  Instead cut and then paste the link into a different window, from like google or something...
I'm hopin' yer already busted ya bunch a sneaky bastids .

I've never lost to a car/truck , but I usually see a lot of driver error .

This sorta sounds like another comparrison of apples to banana's to me .

Just remember in the end doods....a top fuel dragster does what ....under 5 and over 3... its gonna be hard to get a bike to go that fast .

Yeah RSD, I Agree. Apples and Bannana's. But...I'll say it again they are both found inthe produce section... Interesting stuff though...Underhanded, but interesting...

it wasnt really meant to "mess" with them.. they do seem like a good bunch.. hell look at what they had to say about our beloved busas.. what i was trying to get a nonbiased opinion from a sportscar owner. what they thought of the busa but in return we also got to see what they thought of 600's. and maybe we learned somethin to.. we may want to see if the next corvette we pull up along side of has liegenfelt badge or whatever marking they put on them and give them the respect they deserve. it sounds like all pretty much respect the busa's and most sportbikes. if i wouldve went over there and told them i owned a busa and blah blah blah i may have gotten a few responses like "yeah ive raced a busa and beat him a couple of car lengths with a stock ZO6". i will go onto a viper website (they are the bigger fish) and ill be right upfront with them and ask them for their opinions and experiences with/against a busa or like bike.. hopefully that clears some things up and if any of those guys to come over here and do read this will understand.

This is funny!! "The slowest crotch rocket on the street is going to abuse even the fastest production cars." "hh, leave the big bore bikes alone...." hahaahthis is great stuff =)

Back