What do u say to someone that wants to ride

See I have it easy guys I was taught never to let anyone that weighs more than you on the back as its dangerous. So no woman over 140lbs can ride on my bike anyways :D

Just tell them that when they get all their gear they can ride... 9 out of 10 times, no girl is going to go spend all that money just to ride 2up..... Works everytime...:thumbsup:

So no woman over 140lbs can ride on my bike anyways :D

See now that wouldn't really work for me, seeing that I am 275.... If I let a 275 women on with me.... We would surely have some problems....:laugh:

always have the hump on so never have to worry about it. Hot or not I don't ride anyone..:lol:

YUP, me too. ALWAYS have the hump on.
I use to say call me, and there were a few (and I mean 3) That I've given rides to, 1 was my wife, the other was my best friends wife, and only took her on short rides (but she's like family), the other was best friends cousin, VERY cute, but after my go down I thought long, and hard on how I would feel if "she" was on the back. I went down doing only 20-30 mph. (still don't REALLY) know why ??? And got a little messed up. I don't know how I'd feel looking at some poor girl all banged up, no matter who's fault...JMO

SOOOOOOO, that's my answer now, "SWEETY, too many things can go wrong, and I'm the one that has to live with it"

ALWAYS ride with your hump... If she's that smoking hot she can wait for you to go grab the passenger seat... :laugh: And the other ways is only have a small and a large helmet for passengers, if they can't squeeze their melon in a large or smaller then you don't want them on the back of the bike anyways. :whistle:

ALWAYS ride with your hump... If she's that smoking hot she can wait for you to go grab the passenger seat... :laugh: And the other ways is only have a small and a large helmet for passengers, if they can't squeeze their melon in a large or smaller then you don't want them on the back of the bike anyways. :whistle:

You mean a girl has actually asked to ride with you.....:whistle:

The easiest way is to say "Sorry, but no".

If she's really hot, "azz or gas, nobody rides for free" :thumbsup:

I would just say no. I I didn't like them I would say why they aren't riding with me. Lucky for me, I don't really care how many people I piss off. It's a gift

almosttherebusa

I don't see a problem.

First off do you have an extra helmet, jacket, and gloves. Not to mention that they would fit her.
If you don't have the above then it's simple I don't/won't give anyone a ride without the proper gear.

Now if you do have the above and it will fit her - does she know this? If not, you don't have to tell her, do you?

You could tell her that there is a weight limit, if you have the guts. It seems that you don't want to hurt her feelings.
I can understand that. However you have a decision to make.

My niece wants to go for a ride. I told her that she has to come to my house, because I have the gear.
I haven't hear from her yet, although it's early in the season... time will tell.

Good luck and let us know how you handled this situation.

Back