what do u do?

chev982

Registered
For all the northern guys out there, what do u do to entertain yourself in the winter blah months?? Im thinking about buying a sled, just so i can ride something!! im interested to hear what u guys do!!

Get a snowmobile if you can. Lots of fun in the snow. I usually just snowshoe around. It's not as fast, but it's great excercise.

I go to the beach! Kidding- when I find myself in the snow-type situation I bust out the snowmobile.

snow mobiles are a blast!!! and fast!
smile.gif

Well, this year I have been riding the busa!! Just got back from a lunch hour blast as a matter of fact. 55 degrees & even warmer tomorrow!! Might have to take the day off...
biggrin.gif

i've been playing a pc game called evil genius because im too poor to afford a snowmobile. Anyway evil genius is a great game very addictive. That and pissing the wife off every chance i get

For all the northern guys out there, what do u do to entertain yourself in the winter blah months?? Im thinking about buying a sled, just so i can ride something!! im interested to hear what u guys do!!
Hey buy a snow mobile and put a HAYABUSA motor in it, holy crap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hold on tight.

I ship the bike to South FL. and try to ride a coupl times a month, in Dec. jan Feb. March.

living in GA I laugh and cry. I laugh to see people try to drive but cry when I see how much fun I'm missing by not living up north anymore.
laugh.gif
down.gif
I miss snow.
sad.gif

I'm not really sure what to do. This is my first winter having the Busa and I thought that doing some mods would keep me busy, but what happens when the mods are done? Or are they ever really done? I may have to look into getting a sled next year. This really sucks!

When the snow blows..I look up Busa parts and pics to see what I want! Go start her up and listen to her growl!

- ride when surface is clear and temp is above 30
- online computer games: Joint Operations, UT, UT2K3, UT 2K4, BF1942, XPand Rally, Midnight Club 2, Nascar 2k4, Links Golf 2k3, Halo, Delta Force, Raven Shield [all demos: free and small]
- fine dining and/or fast food
- go out to movies
- rent movies
- watch Twilight Zone / Outer Limits DVDs
- video games: Dreamcast, N64, GameCube, MAME, pinball
- church singing
- planning summer trackdays
- plan trips to movie locations to take pictures: seated in The Time Machine, The Abyss stage in abandoned nuclear plant, Logan's Run locations
- working on screenplay: "The God Plays"
- write/record/mix/produce music
- ponder pocketbike engine rebuild
- surf here
- watch gut expand, consider joing the 'Y', look at above list and put it off again
- think about finding a girlfriend, reviewing above list and then putting it off again

it's ALLL about hobbies
smile.gif
If you don't know what your hobbies are, goto a LARGE magazine rack for a hour and find 3 mags of interest to you... waaalaaa: hobbies!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107403463 -->

MODS!

So far this winter,
Juggler's mirror extenders
Clear turn signals from vman1300
Galfer SS brake and clutch lines
TL1000R footpegs (lowered brake pedal and shifter)
Synthetic 80-90 gear oil in the steering dampner
Carbone Lorraine brake pads
HID kit
Surgery on the mud flap
Pull all the plastic, clean, polish, and wax
Clean the snot out of everything
change the oil & filter
new rubber (BT014) - got 5K out of the stockers before something put a hole in the rear on the interstate

Still considering the DID x-ring chain....

Already have the BDE Hindle exhaust (polished titanium can), PC IIIr, small air box mod, Pair removal, Muzzy aluminum fan, Chrome sportech windscreen, removed the reflectors and of course, THE KICKSTAND MOD!

All on my 04 black/purple.  There, glad I got that off my chest!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107459986 -->

I'm working on my buds bikes 1982 goldwing and a 1976 kaw 650.
I did an Hidexpress kit on my busa and donate time too the local vets in Pittsburgh Pa.

Spend all of my spare change adding new modz to my Busa of course or fabricating somthing from scratch for her
biggrin.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Back