What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Thanks going to give this a go tomorrow.
My tire was damaged also so I ordered a new one tonight.
Hi Today I talked to Paul at GPR Stabilizers I need them to make a custom stabilizer for my bike. Paul was very helpful and we will work together to make this happen soon. Now I just need someone to make custom phenolic caliper pistons! Anyone? any ideas where to go?

Hi Today I talked to Paul at GPR Stabilizers I need them to make a custom stabilizer for my bike. Paul was very helpful and we will work together to make this happen soon. Now I just need someone to make custom phenolic caliper pistons! Anyone? any ideas where to go?
Mike I am sorry buddy but I have to ask, are you secretly working with Elon Musk go get your Hayabusa to reach the moon? That thing has more high tech parts on it I’m convinced!

Frank mounted and balanced my front tire for me today. Holding off on the rear until I get the swing arm powder coated and installed.

E7ABA4A5-0C40-4860-BAC9-0EC360C3E9AE.jpeg

39951D00-9553-47AC-9225-875C322A3EF8.jpeg

31A9D001-0755-4C3E-B8A5-F20D8A613F9F.jpeg

I took a quick ride into town to have a look , for

the annual motorcycle toy run for kids is on today . The pic is where the bikes all meet to start the run . I am not going on the run , but will donate 2 new aircraft models for the forgotten 10 to 14 yo age group at the collection point at local
IMG_20181209_105425.jpg

St.Vinnies .

Hi. You guys are all great and you all have fantastic bikes. Some do things way better than mine will ever do. Here is where I get all my crazy ideas . Did anybody look up Albemet am 162 metal matrix.
Yes, it looks like some sort of super aluminum. First I have heard of this material, I’m curious how it stacks up against Ti.

I took a quick ride into town to have a look , for

the annual motorcycle toy run for kids is on today . The pic is where the bikes all meet to start the run . I am not going on the run , but will donate 2 new aircraft models for the forgotten 10 to 14 yo age group at the collection point at local View attachment 1589732

St.Vinnies .
Aw your a good man Toad!
Why are you skipping the run?

Aw your a good man Toad!
Why are you skipping the run?
Well I have a 3rd world internet home phone connection and have been fighting telstra (phone company ) for weeks , and do not want to leave 'ol Ma home without a phone connection (medical priority ) , or at least not for long until sorted . It is a good fun cruise but , 60km restrictive ride under cop scrutiny .... I would rather donate nowadays !

Well I have a 3rd world internet home phone connection and have been fighting telstra (phone company ) for weeks , and do not want to leave 'ol Ma home without a phone connection (medical priority ) , or at least not for long until sorted . It is a good fun cruise but , 60km restrictive ride under cop scrutiny .... I would rather donate nowadays !
Well that makes perfect sense lol.
Yea I have done cruises here under cop scrutiny but here when they are on your side it’s like immunity. But at least you donate that is what counts!!

Back