What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Yes, it is like satans breath on your ass. I ran one on my bike for 10 years. Although it was an extremely comfortable seat.
thanks for the heads up you two. I felt like my stock seat was far more comfortable but it was ripped up when I bought it and I couldn't find a corbin in stock at the time so I went with this. So far, it's not as soft by all means but it's abnormally cold here currently. We shall see how it holds up once Florida realizes it's Florida.

thanks for the heads up you two. I felt like my stock seat was far more comfortable but it was ripped up when I bought it and I couldn't find a corbin in stock at the time so I went with this. So far, it's not as soft by all means but it's abnormally cold here currently. We shall see how it holds up once Florida realizes it's Florida.

I have the same stiffness issue with my current Saddlemen seat. I'm waiting for warmer weather here to really decide.

You do def want some degree of stiffness with a seat. I always thought otherwise but while a softer seat feels good to your a$$ cheeks at first, it does not offer the support that is needed to prevent fatigue and restlessness on longer rides.

Finally got around to adding a second fan to the radiator. Used a GSXR1000 fan and some stainless strips I made from stuff I had around the house. Not the prettiest welds but they’ll work. Just need to do the wiring, change the fuse, and it’ll be done. I already have a switch wired in that I can turn them on when I want.
EA00839E-027E-4F9E-A791-0D85416224C2.jpeg

C1CECD04-AEEC-4F87-B005-4225C73FDF1B.jpeg

408F4B84-385E-4226-ABF4-0B81EF4405B4.jpeg

C057F435-F9B4-42D1-B51A-1120A7D7EA48.jpeg

Finally got around to adding a second fan to the radiator. Used a GSXR1000 fan and some stainless strips I made from stuff I had around the house. Not the prettiest welds but they’ll work. Just need to do the wiring, change the fuse, and it’ll be done. I already have a switch wired in that I can turn them on when I want.
View attachment 1589683
View attachment 1589684

View attachment 1589681

View attachment 1589682
Damn they should have just put 2 there to begin with lol it looks more symmetrical

Back