What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I signed her up for a track day at T Hill on May 14, it was only $100 !!! :cheerleader:

T-Hill 6-2-06 068b.jpg

Rode her to work this morning. We had soaking rain last night and it was wet and filthy. Came home and put her on the new stand I got last night and gave her a sponge bath. High here had to be in the mid to upper 70s. :thumbsup:

Checked the tire pressure.
Took the twisty route to work (damn you, gravel!)
I still can't believe how fun this bike is, even at normal speeds!!!

Rode her to work today and battled some high winds. Filled her up with gas on the way home and put her to bed for the evening.

Finished up the wiring of the Hi-Lo PMR Bar Switch for the heated grips. They work!

DSC00112_pmr.jpg

Test fit the all new Zero Gravity Seat for the Busa.

DSC00098_zero_gravity_seat.jpg

And I had sent my riding jacket out I've been wearing for the last 12+ years to be refurbished, they replaced the zippers, fixed some frayed stitching, and re-dyed it. That shipped out today. Can't wait to get this old friend back.

100,000+ miles on this jacket. Ready for another 100K :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dsc00099.jpg

DSC00098_zero_gravity_seat.jpg

Dsc00099.jpg

DSC00112_pmr.jpg

^^^^ Looking forward to a review on that seat! Very cool about the 100k mile jacket.:bowdown:

No bike time for me at all today. Hoping to take the BMW out for a ride this weekend. She has been sitting for a while.

I thought about my Busa today. Wisdom tooth removal and percocet aren't a good mixture for riding:down:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

beachz said:
Wishing you a smooth recovery! It can go good... or it can go not so good. :thumbsup:

Thank you Sir! If I weren't so stoned I would tell you all about the not so good.

Rode her to work today. Trying to get some riding in before the rain starts this weekend.

After I got home, I adjusted and lubed her chain today and gave her a good wipe-down, and put her to bed.

I thought about my Busa today. Wisdom tooth removal and percocet aren't a good mixture for riding:down:

Atleast your toofers are white now if we can just do something about that bike :whistle:
Someone fuk'd up as a football bat from percocets. Get better bud :beerchug:

put new battery in...mounted new tire...took wife for ride...in march...wow!!

Almost 200 miles!!! Cars & Coffee this morning then a cruiZe with the Richmond Z club. Wife drove the roadster and invited her mom and I followed on the bike. Incredible ride up and down the Colonial Parkway and a great lunch at a marina across the river. I will post some pics later...after I have had an ice cold BEER! :thumbsup:

Removed the tail section and pulled off the rear passenger peg mounts so i can eventually get around to cutting off the stock exhaust hanger mounts and send off for powder coating(along with the rear sets).

Got her out this evening and gave her a good once over. Got an all day ride planned tomorrow.

Back