What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I'm just doing nothing lol

20191107_182330.jpg

20191107_182349.jpg

20191107_182342.jpg

20191107_183723.jpg

I received my new goodies. The titanium bolts are extremely lightweight , now i understand the titaniummania
of c10 and ROADTOAD1340 ;)

Pro-Bolt Ti Top Yoke Nut Ti Suz GSX1300R
  • Weight in Gms: 34.5900
  • Bar Code: 5053573516725
View attachment 1607294

View attachment 1607295

View attachment 1607296

Pro-Bolt TI Flanged Nut M25 x 1.50 Rear Wheel Black GSX1300R Hayabusa 08-11
(black color, i hope it doesn't peel off the tire changes - I wanted to match with the black sprocket and the Gilles black chain Adjusters)
  • Weight in Gms: 42.0000
  • Bar Code: 5053573510495
  • Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
View attachment 1607297

View attachment 1607298

View attachment 1607299

Galfer Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line

View attachment 1607300

View attachment 1607301

View attachment 1607302
Uh-oh . . . You’re done.
Titanium lightning disease/mania/sickness has already taken hold. . .
The lightened bank account will be the endgame to this wayward condition you have now partaken of my friend.
Your life will forever be an endless search for the titanium additions that beautify and slash weight gram by gram from your Busa.
A set of scales will appear next . . Mark my words!

Uh-oh . . . You’re done.
The lightened bank account will be the endgame to this wayward condition you have now partaken of my friend.
Your life will forever be an endless search for the titanium additions that beautify and slash weight gram by gram from your Busa.
Hi. You all say c10 has the Ti disease! What about me? I have the Ti sickness too,but also Carbon Fiber, Aluminum, Magnesium. I have a Ti chain, Ti caliper pistons 14 of them, a Ti clutch pusher and all highly stressed bolts rotors, calipers, the bolts that hold the calipers together, handle bars clipons clutch and brake masters to the bars foot controls and so on. I use the lightest bolts that will do the job. On my cases all oil jets and oil galleries plugs are aluminum saving 8 grams. The 6 M6 X 40mm the one M6 X 50mm and the one M6X60mm case bolts saving 2.5ozs. The 7 M8 case bolts in Ti will another 3ozs. I am also looking into Ti bolts for the header which will be Inconel that will save 3lbs also Ti bolts to mount the turbo. I will look at every nut and bolt and use the lightest that will work. I even use plastic bolts ever I can! I must be sick and Krazy.

Hi. You all say c10 has the Ti disease! What about me? I have the Ti sickness too,but also Carbon Fiber, Aluminum, Magnesium. I have a Ti chain, Ti caliper pistons 14 of them, a Ti clutch pusher and all highly stressed bolts rotors, calipers, the bolts that hold the calipers together, handle bars clipons clutch and brake masters to the bars foot controls and so on. I use the lightest bolts that will do the job. On my cases all oil jets and oil galleries plugs are aluminum saving 8 grams. The 6 M6 X 40mm the one M6 X 50mm and the one M6X60mm case bolts saving 2.5ozs. The 7 M8 case bolts in Ti will another 3ozs. I am also looking into Ti bolts for the header which will be Inconel that will save 3lbs also Ti bolts to mount the turbo. I will look at every nut and bolt and use the lightest that will work. I even use plastic bolts ever I can! I must be sick and Krazy.
He just post more pics than you do lol

Uh-oh . . . You’re done.
Kiwi Rider,I hope I'll stop there for the time. I need to raise money for the ohlins Front Fork FGRT 208.,
and it's quite expensive, whenever i save money and of course patience.

FGRT Upside Down Front Fork Road & Track FGRT 208 - Öhlins DTC

img-00000201.jpg

I got those on my busa AKA the Falcon, when I first got them I was like what did I do they will drive you nuts for about 2months and depending how much you ride, so it will get better I put EBC double h pads on mine when the rotors were changed out. The only other thing is the rotors get really sharp and will cut your fingers when cleaning your wheels other than that I love them to me they are good quality

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks C10

Question does anyone know when new form members come off of there rookie status???
I've owned a total of 5 motorcycles and 2 of them Hayabusa I maybe a rookie on the site but no rookie motorcycle rider, not the best rider out there but not the worst either I see guys here in Florida riding motorcycles with sandles on and no helmets might as well be barefoot ride a motorcycle lol

Back