What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Finished fans , cleaned radiator areas, finished installing titanium header bolts .
All 8 weight what 4 steel did .

20191112_192404.jpg

20191112_185858.jpg

20191112_183808.jpg

20191112_184330.jpg

20191112_184317.jpg

20191112_185827.jpg

20191112_185234.jpg

Not so much what I did, but what I received today from the US as we can't get it here.

IMG_20191113_143132.jpg

Second one I will have installed. Did one on my M109r and loved it.

All I need to do is finish my fully-sealed, water and dust proof switch setup that goes between the left grip and the clutch mc. Or I might mount it under the switch assy. After using the supplied Rostra one last time and trying to mount it and make it waterproof, thought there had to be a nicer, neater way to do this. Started the design, never finished it. Now I can :)

looked at it in the garage.. and then drove the car into work.. and its 60 degrees out right now.. cant rip her as my lower back is acting up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Know what u mean on Lower back! I'm a 30 yr Roofer, 4 Back Surgeries, Still going! But we have a Cold front coming tonight here in Fla. It's Windy & Cold right now, And my back is Killing me. Mainly because of the front, U know Arthur!

I've seen and particpated in this type of thread on other forums so just thought I'd give it a try here.

If you guys don't like the idea then feel free to ask the mods to delete it...But it gives you a chance to show off you daily work that sometimes goes unappreciated and may motivate others.

As for me, I replaced the chain and sprockets (+3 on rear) and adjusted the speedohealer accordingly on my busa. It was the first time I replaced a chain myself (usually have the shop do it) and frankly I was surprised how easy it was to break the old chain and rivet the new master link. The entire job took less than two hours. :bigsmile:
What make tool do u have to brake and rerivet the new chain.

Not so much what I did, but what I received today from the US as we can't get it here.

View attachment 1607631

Second one I will have installed. Did one on my M109r and loved it.

All I need to do is finish my fully-sealed, water and dust proof switch setup that goes between the left grip and the clutch mc. Or I might mount it under the switch assy. After using the supplied Rostra one last time and trying to mount it and make it waterproof, thought there had to be a nicer, neater way to do this. Started the design, never finished it. Now I can :)
Be sure to review @c10 install post before you install it. He got it right!

On a different note has anyone heard from Jeffgordon24 (Steven) I haven't seen any post lately and no replies to my text messages I hope everything is okay with him
I noticed him posting less too and was going to text him, but sounds like he is not replying to those either. Hope all is well with him.

I noticed while I had my fairing off is there supposed to be a rubber molding around this one the frame because my busa has a gap between the air ram ducts and the frame so I'm like is it supposed to be like that am I missing a piece and it's like that on both sides any information on this is greatly appreciated thanks in advance

20191115_190352.jpg

Back