What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

This what I did to my to my helmet blue busa kanji stickers

20190804_061153.jpg

My plan for today was to have my front tire mounted, pressure wash my moms deck, take my wife’s dog to the vet about a cyst at 3:15 then spend the evening wrenching on the bike. Turns out the cyst is cancer and has spread to her lungs. Two month prognosis☹️ I guess the bike can wait. Family is very upset.

My plan for today was to have my front tire mounted, pressure wash my moms deck, take my wife’s dog to the vet about a cyst at 3:15 then spend the evening wrenching on the bike. Turns out the cyst is cancer and has spread to her lungs. Two month prognosis☹ I guess the bike can wait. Family is very upset.
A tough thing to have to go through....most of my neighbours around me have older dogs and we watch them pass on one after another....it's very sad.

My plan for today was to have my front tire mounted, pressure wash my moms deck, take my wife’s dog to the vet about a cyst at 3:15 then spend the evening wrenching on the bike. Turns out the cyst is cancer and has spread to her lungs. Two month prognosis☹ I guess the bike can wait. Family is very upset.

That is sad. It’s a shame dogs don’t live very long. My St. Bernard lived to be 13 but in her last year or so she was diagnosed with having a painfully large pyometra on her uterus. Had to give her injections into her neck! HATED that.

Halloween this year will mark one year since I lost one of mine. We dont deserve dogs.

Hi. Well I have done a lot of thinking and talking to my girlfriend. I am not going to do the RCC super ultra kit I just can not do it.
Whatever you decide is okay , your finished build is still going to be awesome Mike . Just the fact that you feel the need for that much speed is just amazing in itself to me bro . Your dedication and enthusiasm to Busa is legendary as other here will agree . Life's many priorities sometimes step in , circumstances change and unforeseen situations can present us with new challenges .
We all know of one other owner of a full ultra , that didn't build , but fairly recently bought his bike , is also half your age and injury free , and THAT OWNER WONT EVER use anywhere near 1/4 of his bikes power , so you always got the likes of him beat !!
So whatever you end up riding , I as others will be very stoked about bro.
Gunner will still be a kickass build , no matter bro !!

Is she the only girlfriend you have? Danggit man I have been waiting for the pictures of this build! :poke:
Hi. Yes the R
Whatever you decide is okay , your finished build is still going to be awesome Mike . Just the fact that you feel the need for that much speed is just amazing in itself to me bro . Your dedication and enthusiasm to Busa is legendary as other here will agree . Life's many priorities sometimes step in , circumstances change and unforeseen situations can present us with new challenges .
We all know of one other owner of a full ultra , that didn't build , but fairly recently bought his bike , is also half your age and injury free , and THAT OWNER WONT EVER use anywhere near 1/4 of his bikes power , so you always got the likes of him beat !!
So whatever you end up riding , I as others will be very stoked about bro.
Gunner will still be a kickass build , no matter bro !!
Hi. Yes the super ultra kit just does no have all the HP I want. So RCC and Frank at Powerhouse 631-491-6767 will put together the 1000 HP kit used by the Great Bill Weaner with some up grades like the Maxx ECU and an Enconal header by DME.

Hi. Yes the R

Hi. Yes the super ultra kit just does no have all the HP I want. So RCC and Frank at Powerhouse 631-491-6767 will put together the 1000 HP kit used by the Great Bill Weaner with some up grades like the Maxx ECU and an Enconal header by DME.
Hi. I now can come out and state my goal 275+ MPH stock body work street legal bike.

Back