What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

For the cost of bar straps, they are worth the peace of mind though.

They’re great. I hauled a Triumph 955i Triple from SoCal to NorCal in a bouncy pickup and a Ducati 999 all the way from Montana to NorCal in the same pickup with no problems whatsoever. I also leaned over the seat to partially compress the suspension before tightening them along with low mounted rear straps.

For the cost of bar straps, they are worth the peace of mind though.
I love mine and my bike was on the back of a truck for over 3k miles on my recent NY trip to powerhouse and no drama. Bar strap with a front wheel chock and 2 more straps on the passenger pegs. I do like @WuzzaCBXRider said and put my weight on the rear seat to compress, while I tighten straps.

I seen you post something about replacing your chain but what happened with your master link?

I dont like how crimped or not crimped it is. I'm gonna have a shop redo the master link and see if I can watch them do it for learning purposes.

I love mine and my bike was on the back of a truck for over 3k miles on my recent NY trip to powerhouse and no drama. Bar strap with a front wheel chock and 2 more straps on the passenger pegs. I do like @WuzzaCBXRider said and put my weight on the rear seat to compress, while I tighten straps.
Me too, it keeps it from bouncing

Finished the aluminum inserts for the handlebars. Install the ultra light 3D carbon composite mirrors. Adjust them, and rode around neighborhood for testing. Remarkably clear, but small. Not really sure I'll go this direction, but going to try them for a time period.
Now have to get mirror block off plates.

DSC_5025.JPG

DSC_5024.JPG

DSC_5023.JPG

DSC_5022.JPG

DSC_5021.JPG

DSC_4929.JPG

DSC_5009.JPG

Finished the aluminum inserts for the handlebars. Install the ultra light 3D carbon composite mirrors. Adjust them, and rode around neighborhood for testing. Remarkably clear, but small. Not really sure I'll go this direction, but going to try them for a time period.
Now have to get mirror block off plates.

View attachment 1603358

View attachment 1603359

View attachment 1603360

View attachment 1603361

View attachment 1603362

View attachment 1603363

View attachment 1603364

When you say small, you aren't kidding...!

These are really cheap and have to be very light too!

Hi Well the head is almost done. Now it time for crank, rods and pistons that is stage 2, stage 3 and 4 trans and clutch. Stage 5 and 6 turbo and Maxx stand alone ecu. and turbo Stage 7 and 8 putting it all together and tune. Stage 9 RACE! So only $ 32,500 to$40,000 more to go! If I do not eat or sleep and work 24/7 I will have it done soon! LOL.

My plan for today was to have my front tire mounted, pressure wash my moms deck, take my wife’s dog to the vet about a cyst at 3:15 then spend the evening wrenching on the bike. Turns out the cyst is cancer and has spread to her lungs. Two month prognosis☹ I guess the bike can wait. Family is very upset.
I am so very sorry to hear that. I know we are all animal lovers here and animals are more than just pets they are family.

Went +2 on the rear sprocket. Now need to dial in speedo healer another day. Too damn hot for me
I ordered a plus 2 rear when I did my tires and thru it on just to see if I liked it and felt like a whole new bike, went back to the stock till I get my new front and chain in and already missing that extra grunt, gonna definitely need a speedo healer tho cause even the 5mph off bothers me.

Back