What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Those look awesome. The SATOs are very race oriented, meaning their adjustment down and back is limited. Those look pretty comfortable.
These are not too much higher than the stock ones with the buell peg mod. I have them set at the lowest and furthest back holes. If I want to go further back, I have no choice, but to go up one hole. I need to keep an eye on the brake side, because looks to me like my billet fluid reservoir is not as far from swing arm as I would like. Might had to get two heavy people to sit on the bike, so I can take a closer look down in that area.

This is what I did to the Falcon today plus put on a new windshield

20190530_211346.jpg

20190530_211342.jpg

20190530_203939.jpg

20190530_211456.jpg

20190530_211417.jpg

20190530_211356.jpg

I got the Busa out for a sound check and inspection this arvo , because @ottafish came over for a visit today . We both got to put a face to the name , so to speak , and we spent a great afternoon just shooting the breeze , talking all things Busa . Although no ride today , I can see us having a blast on some of my favorite roads sometime in the future . Here is a couple of pics , I think our bro found the L2's lack of weight surprisingly noticable , and the CT Meg sound not too loud ... :thumbsup:

IMG_20190531_143838.jpg

IMG_20190531_143948.jpg

IMG_20190531_150006.jpg

Was definitely an eye opener to see what a well sorted Busa looks and feels like. It's a thing of beauty. As soon as I lifted it of the side stand, the weight difference was amazing. Such a light feeling. And I cannot thank you enough Toad for your hospitality and time today - thank you so much. I'll plan a ride over one day and we can go play in the hills. (ps - thanks for my take home goodies bag)

Thank you @Bigpopa64 , I appreciate your comment , because you also have a keen sense of mod , thus your tasty Gen 1 !!
@ottafish , I look forward to your return with bike , we go carve up some swervery for sure bro !!
@Kiwi Rider , yes bro , that be me in the check shirt , and the young fella on the L2 be Otta ,( would you believe I am 11 days younger than him ) .... hahahaha !!

I was wondering who the old man was who wondered into your garage @ROADTOAD1340
:poke:

Crazy thing about Andrew's bike is that the parts he doesn't have on the bike are as good or better than the parts he has on the bike! Man I pour over every photo of your girl like a recon analyst studying a spy photo! I don't think I'm out on a limb when I say if there is a top shelf part in the world somewhere, Road either knows about it or has it in his closet.

:bowdown:

I was wondering who the old man was who wondered into your garage @ROADTOAD1340
:poke:

Crazy thing about Andrew's bike is that the parts he doesn't have on the bike are as good or better than the parts he has on the bike! Man I pour over every photo of your girl like a recon analyst studying a spy photo! I don't think I'm out on a limb when I say if there is a top shelf part in the world somewhere, Road either knows about it or has it in his closet.

:bowdown:
Thanks bro , I am excited about your project as you know , your bike is my style of Busa , and you have gone for paint as well , so extra special again !!
I guess I have a few trick duplicates holed up in the cupboards , but the L2 is sporting all I got of one offs !!
And that 'old man' is as crazy as he looks , and shouldn't be touching my stuff like he owns it !! :rolleyes::)

Back