What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Got a new cover last weekend. Elastic on bottom. Nothing too expensive.

My Ol’ lady surprised me with a new jacket too.

CCB9A2E4-FE0D-4D46-98EE-433A3B08C061.jpeg

71F31014-9828-46B6-8CB4-31FEADEF3BCF.jpeg

How much weight did you save?
And...it's too shiny:poke:
Hahahahaha , I tell you lads it has got a few people stumped !! I went crazy I know , but I just love it , it is cleared over , is 1 of 10 made so far ( mine is #10 ) , weight saving is minimal at just over 1kg , the stiffness is increased and the fit and finish is beautiful , the wheelbase is stock at my current chain length . The pics really are not doing it justice , in the flesh it is better , because you can see my silver billet pieces located around the bike , such as the top triple , the rear brake mount etc. . I am wanting an overcast day , or I have to get up early for better shots , so you may have a better look !!
Now , today I am due to receive something that is also going to change things up a bit more , so we will see how that looks added together .
I have gone for some crazy update on the looks to some degree , and there are other bits coming that could go on this bike as planned for extra handling adaptability , the swingarm is part of this , and when I get these other parts I will post them , but todays arrival I will also post up early as I did with swingarm .
You know toad likes understated , but also likes one off rare shiny things !! :rolleyes::)

Hahahahaha , I tell you lads it has got a few people stumped !! I went crazy I know , but I just love it , it is cleared over , is 1 of 10 made so far ( mine is #10 ) , weight saving is minimal at just over 1kg , the stiffness is increased and the fit and finish is beautiful , the wheelbase is stock at my current chain length . The pics really are not doing it justice , in the flesh it is better , because you can see my silver billet pieces located around the bike , such as the top triple , the rear brake mount etc. . I am wanting an overcast day , or I have to get up early for better shots , so you may have a better look !!
Now , today I am due to receive something that is also going to change things up a bit more , so we will see how that looks added together .
I have gone for some crazy update on the looks to some degree , and there are other bits coming that could go on this bike as planned for extra handling adaptability , the swingarm is part of this , and when I get these other parts I will post them , but todays arrival I will also post up early as I did with swingarm .
You know toad likes understated , but also likes one off rare shiny things !! :rolleyes::)
:bowdown:

My 94 ZX7 Ninja was all poslish, chrome, and black. I still love that look, but it stands out. Much easier to disapear on a plain old dark bike.
Since you have 2 Busas(minus an engine/frame for one), any chance there's gonna be a black one and a flashy farkled one?

Side note: love the rear sprocket look, sets it off right.

My 94 ZX7 Ninja was all poslish, chrome, and black. I still love that look, but it stands out. Much easier to disapear on a plain old dark bike.
Since you have 2 Busas(minus an engine/frame for one), any chance there's gonna be a black one and a flashy farkled one?
This one will always be my hills bike , man I was up in the hills for one last ride before I pulled it apart for swingarm , and it handled so nice that day and was so quick , ( even saw a cop bike ...wave ) , that I was nearly going to put it off for awhile . This is probable the nicest detailed and perhaps the flashy looking one now Six .
The next build will be somewhat extended , and feature a built engine eventually , it will be street ridden , and will be setup to be a low stance , Busa , and stealthy color . It will be my bike instead of a cruiser , I want it to launch and run quick , it will be a hoon machine , but made as easy to ride as possible for my aging ass !!

This one will always be my hills bike , man I was up in the hills for one last ride before I pulled it apart for swingarm , and it handled so nice that day and was so quick , ( even saw a cop bike ...wave ) , that I was nearly going to put it off for awhile . This is probable the nicest detailed and perhaps the flashy looking one now Six .
The next build will be somewhat extended , and feature a built engine eventually , it will be street ridden , and will be setup to be a low stance , Busa , and stealthy color . It will be my bike instead of a cruiser , I want it to launch and run quick , it will be a hoon machine , but made as easy to ride as possible for my aging ass !!
Hi. I will get the build specs. for a wild street motor if you want.

Send me your ideas , Mike , this is going to be an on going build , a couple of years by looks , I as Six mentioned , still have to get the base bike this year !! I have a tuner , well known over in the US in fact , but I want ideas on what I need , and Mike I respect your vast knowledge , and feel privileged to be given the opportunity to learn from the masters !!

Back