Very pleased with Dyno run

High-Gain Busa

Registered
Grand Prix Motor Sports held their Customer Appreciation Day yesterday and today. A lot was going on including FREE dyno runs. What was nice about seeing what my Busa did was what 14 bikes in front of me did and I stayed for several after mine.

Dyno run HP ratings can be taken with a grain of salt but when there are a dozen or so comparable bikes all being ran at the same time, temp and altitude together you can get a good feel for where you stand.
Based on what everything in front of me was pulling I was hoping for something in the 160's. The best that ran before mine was an 08 1000GSXR at 145 and a 99 BUSA and 03 BUSA stretched with quite a few mods "they claimed" that ran under 155.

After the first pull the dyno op looked over with a **** eating grin. He did 4 pulls and printed out the results.
The op was impressed with the A/F and the pull for this altitude. He asked what else I had done to it besides the Full Yosi... Just a Power Commander I replied with the Yosi 4-1 map.

It appears Power Commander has the map for that pipe and this bike dialed in well.

dynosm.jpg

Back