Before mods dyno run on my 2012 Busa

There its a long article but scanned only the numbers correction to my last post the busa only won by
0.05 sec 10.23 vs 10.28 the dyno test showed 196 hp for the zx and 181 hp for the busa
sorry about the small text did not know how to make it bigger overall it was a tie with hayabusa getting the nod for being more nimble withy better cornering

Thanks for uploading.

Really got busa really. Again teasley busa had race fuel among other things. Lee already squashed this. If lee had race fuel in his and picked up 10+hp he would be in the 8.3's . But lets not keep going back and forth. Again all I stated was out of the box the 14r was a better bike. Which 99% of everyone else on this site agrees already expect you. So again take care got busa and relax your going to give yourself a heart attack. It you really think the new 14r isnt a better all around bike with more power out of the box than fine. Agree to disagree. And on that lsr its basically was a stock bike expect for -1tooth and ecu flashed. But I give 2 ****s anymore im worn out from all your b.s. This is my last response I done arguing about stupid ****. Take care and ride safe fellas. Again the record setting lsr event happened in Australia look it up. Or don't.

I'm gonna stick to telling people I just ride a FJR.I'm not gonna tell them I also ride a 14r cause they might think I'm you and...............I'll stop right there..Just post a link and stop being stoooopid.

[video]http://www.kawasaki.com.au/news/general-kawasaki-news/item/693-kawasaki-ninja-zx-14r-sets-australian-land-speed-record[/video]

So we went from dyno numbers to a big debate on 14 vs busa? Ummm we need to change the subject title :whistle:

I'm gonna stick to telling people I just ride a FJR.I'm not gonna tell them I also ride a 14r cause they might think I'm you and...............I'll stop right there..Just post a link and stop being stoooopid.

[video]http://www.kawasaki.com.au/news/general-kawasaki-news/item/693-kawasaki-ninja-zx-14r-sets-australian-land-speed-record[/video]

That's no fun, I'm still waiting for him to post the BUSA record speed... :laugh:

their BOTH damn good bikes, ..............now lets move on

But the troll made it fun... :whistle:

I should be doing my Dyno run this Sat ....same Dyno but with my full Tsukigi Cannon exhaust, Bazzaz FI unit and race BMC filter...my old map. Will post up when I get the numbers...

I should be doing my Dyno run this Sat ....same Dyno but with my full Tsukigi Cannon exhaust, Bazzaz FI unit and race BMC filter...my old map. Will post up when I get the numbers...

I was hoping you were going to try a different exhaust and different tune and "tuner" this time... :rofl:

I have a different tune on map 2 from Cycle Connection.... going to do a a/f comparison and HP and see what one is better. My last Busa had 20k miles on it when I traded it....and is still running great. I guess Greg didn't do as bad as you think....

If you are running a Bazzaz still you are welcome to try my map from long ago. PM your email and I'll send you the pump gas tune to try. Of course depending on your mods it may need a little tweaking... ;)

Back