Before mods dyno run on my 2012 Busa

Again boys a built 1441 motor is not the same. This motor has to come with a warranty and be reliable. Here is an example, I live near Carpenter racing and I have spoken to bob himself. Actually talked to him last week about the 14r. From the factory the are still tuned down a lil my guess for warrantys. He has one now with a cleaned up head and cams that he so far has dynoed at 244hp. Give them a call their great guys and will answer all questions. He is also one of the best engine builders in the game. He said to me with his basic head and cam package I should see 225hp or so with regular gas. And that's how it should come from the factory but they need to warrant the engine for a year so it needs to be tuned down a lil. As you should all know NO ENGINE BUILDER will ever give you a warranty. So from kawi or any bike company you'll never see a FULLY blown race engine from the factory. It needs to be fully reliable as much as possible. Like I said good racers around the country that went from the busa to the 14r have gone faster on the 14r. But again they should it is a bigger engine. And I really hope the busa does come back SOON with a 14r killer because it would be grest for all of us consumers.

Zx14rider, you have clearly joined this site for the wrong reasons. I politely requested many posts ago that you put this to rest. Debate is welcome here so long as it is respectful, and attacks will not be tolerated. You will be civil or you will shown the door.

Show me once where I was disrespectful to anyone or cursed out and was crazy??? Im stating the facts period. If people are offended by nothing but facts and I haven't been out of line or bad language then what do you want me to do? We are having a debate like big boys so relax. Ok. I guess on this site you talk facts and in those statements the busa doesn't come out on top you get threatened with a banning. Welcome to the commie site. If thats the case feel free to ban me than. I think I have answered all that needs to be said.

Show me once where I was disrespectful to anyone or cursed out and was crazy??? Im stating the facts period. If people are offended by nothing but facts and I haven't been out of line or bad language then what do you want me to do? We are having a debate like big boys so relax. Ok

The Rules

Well my friend I just read your rules and thank you. You justed backed up my previous statement. I didn't use vulgar language, I didn't go after anyone maliciously, and I didn't go after religious beliefs or race. Unless the busa is a faith now. So again what's your point actually? Oh I'm sorry I just figured it out. ..........sorry guys the 2008 technology of the busa is still on top. And thd new zx14r and bmw1000rr is totally poop! Happy now. You got to be kiddin me man. We are having a passionate discussion about are bikes that's it. Hell this is the most action this site has seen in While. Hell you should thank me. And again I have broken zero rules, just having a debate about motorcycles. But again if you feel the need to ban me you can do so, but don't insult my intelligence with saying I have been SO out of line. That's just ridiculous.

Guys he is wrong on everything he posted AGAIN. The 14r mod for mod and stock sets the new records in lsr. And the gen1 14 vs gen 2 busa was always down to the rider. They were always neck to neck in power. And again your an idiot got busa the reason the busa was the fastest bike wasn't aero that only helped it at top speed. But getting to top speed was all those cc's period. And your wrong BIG TIME about the quarter mile times. Check your stats the new 14r MOD FOR MOD and completely stock has set all new records for a production bike. Thats the truth. I post facts, then you come behind me with zero proof and just say im wrong. And by the way call around the busa isnt selling here at all compared t9 the 14r. But who really cares what sells more. All I know is everyone else here has already admitted that the new 14r is the **** . Deal with it kid. It kills me the mis info you put out on here, especially about lsr, that I know about and the new 14r with JUST the top speed restrictions removed is running well over the 200 mph mark. Jesus man give it it's respect will you. And show me a busa set up JUST LIKE lee's thsts running those numbers. PROOF PROOF nit just saying it. The only ones that have gotten A LIL close are on race gas and other beefed up bikes. Lee's is simple bolt ons. Got busa you are out of your league on this one. Trust me.

Again, you are a TROLL with no facts or proof or KNOWLEDGE of what you are even talking about. :banghead:

It has always been about aero in top speed. The advantage the BUSA had was many areas but if you did your research you would know the ZX12 always made more PEAK power but was just a little slower. The clutch was a big reason for this but no reason debating all the areas because you don't want to listen to facts..

Go look it up, the record is held by a BUSA @ 8.42 just like Brandon posted...

You are clearly out of your league on LSR, the ZX14 has a LONG way to go. From bolt-on's to production class records....they aren't even close.... :rofl:

Hell even fiend called out your comments about your claims you can't back up. I'll be like you now. Ok guys the new 14r just ran 6.70 in the 1/4mile totally stock. And after 160mph it will start to hoover off the ground til its top speed of 435mph. What it's got to be a fact I posted it on the Internet.

Brandon told you the record, the BUSA is faster currently but Lee should beat it....just waiting for the right conditions...but now you are showing your true colors... :moon:

Lee pritchard is on this site and isnt a brand *****, he rides the lastest and greatest. On the new 14r compared to the gen2 busa and gen1 14 he is running 2 tenths faster and 7-8mph faster in the quarter. Now that's alot in the quarter. And after the quarter it would just get worse. Thats all I need to say about that. And I have a deal for you got busa, since you say suzk makes a better bike still and better aero (which it still does have better aeros) lets take a totally stock suz built bike vs a totally stock kawi built 14r and only remove the top speed restrictions and lets see who goes the fastest with the same rider (just to take rider skill out of it). I think we all know what would happen. In Australia they just set a new record on a stock bike (STOCK) a 14r ran 212mph. Check it out guys, Google it. Now that's the facts.

Ask Lee, he'll tell you since you don't want to hear the truth...

Again, you are wrong the gearing on the BUSA and 14R won't allow that MPH STOCK so again, get your facts straight and then come back and have an adult conversation about the topic... :beerchug:

Again boys a built 1441 motor is not the same. This motor has to come with a warranty and be reliable. Here is an example, I live near Carpenter racing and I have spoken to bob himself. Actually talked to him last week about the 14r. From the factory the are still tuned down a lil my guess for warrantys. He has one now with a cleaned up head and cams that he so far has dynoed at 244hp. Give them a call their great guys and will answer all questions. He is also one of the best engine builders in the game. He said to me with his basic head and cam package I should see 225hp or so with regular gas. And that's how it should come from the factory but they need to warrant the engine for a year so it needs to be tuned down a lil. As you should all know NO ENGINE BUILDER will ever give you a warranty. So from kawi or any bike company you'll never see a FULLY blown race engine from the factory. It needs to be fully reliable as much as possible. Like I said good racers around the country that went from the busa to the 14r have gone faster on the 14r. But again they should it is a bigger engine. And I really hope the busa does come back SOON with a 14r killer because it would be grest for all of us consumers.

If you wanted a warranty you should have bought a BMW...and yes some builders do offer a warranty.

Fastest times with bolt-on's...

2008 Hayabusa: 8.42 @ 161mph (Teasley riding)
2012 ZX14R: 8.43 @ 164mph (Lee)
2010 S1000RR: 8.49 @ 158mph (Ryan)

Do you want me to list the LSR records and top speeds next? :laugh:

Really got busa really. Again teasley busa had race fuel among other things. Lee already squashed this. If lee had race fuel in his and picked up 10+hp he would be in the 8.3's . But lets not keep going back and forth. Again all I stated was out of the box the 14r was a better bike. Which 99% of everyone else on this site agrees already expect you. So again take care got busa and relax your going to give yourself a heart attack. It you really think the new 14r isnt a better all around bike with more power out of the box than fine. Agree to disagree. And on that lsr its basically was a stock bike expect for -1tooth and ecu flashed. But I give 2 ****s anymore im worn out from all your b.s. This is my last response I done arguing about stupid ****. Take care and ride safe fellas. Again the record setting lsr event happened in Australia look it up. Or don't.

Really got busa really. Again teasley busa had race fuel among other things. Lee already squashed this. If lee had race fuel in his and picked up 10+hp he would be in the 8.3's . But lets not keep going back and forth. Again all I stated was out of the box the 14r was a better bike. Which 99% of everyone else on this site agrees already expect you. So again take care got busa and relax your going to give yourself a heart attack. It you really think the new 14r isnt a better all around bike with more power out of the box than fine. Agree to disagree. And on that lsr its basically was a stock bike expect for -1tooth and ecu flashed. But I give 2 ****s anymore im worn out from all your b.s. This is my last response I done arguing about stupid ****. Take care and ride safe fellas. Again the record setting lsr event happened in Australia look it up. Or don't.

:rofl:

No one is getting worked up but you, this is a simple discussion and nothing more. ???

Teasley had race fuel is what you are falling back on? Really?

Again, nothing against Lee because he's a great guy but you are here to troll and I responded.

I never said it didn't have more power stock, where did you get that? You said it's a better all around bike out of the box, and yet you haven't shown any proof other than stock dyno numbers and opinion. Congrats! :lol:

And again, you are claiming LSR numbers that are wrong. So how fast did the ZX14R go? You might want to check and see how fast Gen-II Hayabusa's have gone before you dig yourself into another hole.

If you are going to talk smack at least use facts and not a bunch of hot air. I like the 14R, Blackbird, Busa, S1000RR, etc. they are all great bikes! At least use facts in your discussion if you want to troll other sites... :;):

This sure did get interesting.... my biggest question for the zx14 guy....why do you want head work if you don't race at all. My buddy doesn't race his at all either.....is it a image thing? Like the old guy driving 55 in his ZR1.....

first i am a busa man owned 8 bikes all suzukis 3 of them busas and still racing my current busa. the 2012 zx14r is a beast for a stock motored bike, Jeremy Teasley on a stock wheelbase 14r stock motor lowered geared full exhaust and tuned went 8.62@160something mph at the last mirock race. granted he is one of if not the baddest lightweight jocky in the world. that is only 2tenths slower than how fast he has been on a htp set up and tuned stretched gen 2 busa. and i agree that a 1441cc swb busa would probably go faster. stock motor against stock motor the 14r has no choice but to be faster. heres a pic of the bike

13_0430_potw_jeremy_teasley.jpg

first i am a busa man owned 8 bikes all suzukis 3 of them busas and still racing my current busa. the 2012 zx14r is a beast for a stock motored bike, Jeremy Teasley on a stock wheelbase 14r stock motor lowered geared full exhaust and tuned went 8.62@160something mph at the last mirock race. granted he is one of if not the baddest lightweight jocky in the world. that is only 2tenths slower than how fast he has been on a htp set up and tuned stretched gen 2 busa. and i agree that a 1441cc swb busa would probably go faster. stock motor against stock motor the 14r has no choice but to be faster. heres a pic of the bike

Agree with everything you said! :thumbsup:

They are amazing machines... :beerchug:

Now i am from Australia but i do not remember any bike test like that, but i have an Australian magazine ,where the new zx14 was going against
the 2013 hayabusa the same rider ,the same day have the hayabusa beating the new zx14 by 0.1 second in the 1/4 mile. so these 2 bikes must be close and it all comes down to the rider..THE NEW ZX14 195HP HAYABUSA 180HP ZX IS STILL 20 LB HEAVIER THOUGH
cAN SCAN THE ARTICLE FOR THOSE THAT RELY ON MAGAZINE NUMBERS

Now i am from Australia but i do not remember any bike test like that, but i have an Australian magazine ,where the new zx14 was going against
the 2013 hayabusa the same rider ,the same day have the hayabusa beating the new zx14 by 0.1 second in the 1/4 mile. so these 2 bikes must be close and it all comes down to the rider..THE NEW ZX14 195HP HAYABUSA 180HP ZX IS STILL 20 LB HEAVIER THOUGH
cAN SCAN THE ARTICLE FOR THOSE THAT RELY ON MAGAZINE NUMBERS

Yes this would nice for you to provide the article for us to view, thank you.

There its a long article but scanned only the numbers correction to my last post the busa only won by
0.05 sec 10.23 vs 10.28 the dyno test showed 196 hp for the zx and 181 hp for the busa
sorry about the small text did not know how to make it bigger overall it was a tie with hayabusa getting the nod for being more nimble withy better cornering

02.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited:
Back