vabusa, i think i love you

I started it but the screen just vibrated when It went to down load. I turned off my kid's game and I'm trying it again.

I started it but the screen just vibrated when It  went to down load.  I turned off my kid's game and I'm trying it again.
you need to left click on it and wait, eventualy it will pop up prompting you to save it, clcik save then go out to dinner, it should be done by the time you get back
smile.gif

I started it but the screen just vibrated when It  went to down load.  I turned off my kid's game and I'm trying it again.
you need to left click on it and wait, eventualy it will pop up prompting you to save it, clcik save then go out to dinner, it should be done by the time you get back
smile.gif
Ok, it's happening. It says an hour for the down load, and I have DSL!

This better be good Thrash!

Gotta go to sleep now. My kid is flying to Ny tomorrow morn and we have to leave the house at 4:30 AM!

Yep, thanks to my X for setting up that flight time!

Ahhh you have an X too huh? I cut mine loose awhile back.... 4:30 for a flight to NY,, doah.. that sucks......

hey thrasher, send me that video if its worth watching.. then i will go out to dinner and come back... And I have been told that someone at lobusas.org has hijacked my barney .

NOOOOOOO TELL ME IT AINT SO!!!! SOMEONE ELSE IS BEING SPANKED BY THE PURPLESAURUS!!!

Dude!! I dont know if I can email it to you, I doubt it, I will past in the link though

You can do one of two things, either left click on this link and it should load your media player, it should then start buffering and playing, so you should be able to watch it right then.

If you have problems doing that, then you should be able to right click on this link and do a save target as..

http://052281.com/videos/thrasherfox.wmv

Let me know how it works for you.

Ron

Hey Wait a minute Are we talking about plucking my EMU? And a powertipping jab from Bullet? WTF?

I can Dust it off and get all sort of MidEvil up in here...
wink.gif

If you pluck your emu, make sure the press does not find out about it.

Pluck? Pluck? Did someone say pluck?!!?!? I highly recommend shaving with some extra-sensitive cream with a hint of cocoa butter to soothe the skin.....

Ahhh you have an X too huh? I cut mine loose awhile back.... 4:30 for a flight to NY,, doah.. that sucks......
Ha ha!

I got two!

Dos Equis!

Yep, I'm an idiot!

On the bright side. Matt got off OK and is mom is gonna have to buy him glasses! Don't know if she ever bought him something he needed.

(do I sound bitter?)

Pluck? Pluck? Did someone say pluck?!!?!? I highly recommend shaving with some extra-sensitive cream with a hint of cocoa butter to soothe the skin.....
Way to go shave-ya-later!

I love that cocoa butter stuff!

Palmers cocoa butter lotion, just thinking about it make me wanna...

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089160787 -->

Back