Ever say something you wish you hadn't?

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I wish I hadn't been at Dairy Queen that day, when I was talking to a guy I had not seen in a long time. He was walking out to his bike, which I realized was the one beside mine. Of course, I took both feet out of my mouth long enough to say......

"oh Hey DENNIS!!! Long time no see! When did you get the bike? (Dennis is a real little guy, mayb 5'6, 155). Gee that is too much bike for you, man the B1tch seat alone is bigger than you are!"

Just then I realized the shadow coming my way, that weighed 200 lbs alone belonged to his wife.......you know the rest.

My buddy was with me at Boston Pizza one time, and this real cute waitress was serving us. I mean she was HOT, gorgeous. Only thing, she had a little belly. Steve took a look at her, and asked.......

yes, he did...........

"when are you due?"

After a couple seconds and a glare that went straight through him, she responded that she "is not f*cking pregnant!"

His moment in the sun.

for me it was "I DO"
laugh.gif

13 years ago in San Antonio:

Acquaintance: Hey "Projekt" did you ever meet a girl by the name of Michelle L***s? She would have been at the same Tech School in the AirForce.

Projekt: Oh yeah!. That girl is a filthy wh0re. Man she really puts miles on her bed. Once, she was busted because she left the window open to her room with the lights on while some student leader railed the hell out of her. Hell, she even tried to offer me a good time once but I had to turn her rancid ass down for fear of the entire gamut of STD's she may have. She does have a great rack though.
drools.gif

Acquaintance: Oh... Pause... We are engaged to be married.
eek2.gif

Projekt: (Silence)
banghead.gif

I said "Will you marry me?". She didn't really want to, but she wanted a walking wallet to support her and her kids for a few years.

Ouch, Projekt. Just . . . .

Ouch.

--Wag--

Dated a girl once that was Jewish, went to NY to meet her Family, insisted in meeting her mother and taking her to lunch...went to a deli, ordered a pastrami sandwich with Cheese and mayo, when the waitress asked me if I was sure, I insisted that I was, after she asked me about 4 more times steadily getting aggravated I fanlly raised my voice and said, "what the f- is it with you I just want some f-in cheese and mayo on the f-in sandwich is that so f-in hard?!" Waitress went away, gfriends mom looks at me with a scowl, and says "it's quite rude of you to act that way" to which I quipped, " well I don't care who likes it" she then informed me when were in a kosher deli, as such, mixing of milk and meat is not allowed....sigh...then she stood up and said I could take her to lunch in the future once I managed to get my head out of my azz and my foot out of my mouth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she never did like me much after that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dated a girl once that was Jewish, went to NY to meet her Family, insisted in meeting her mother and taking her to lunch...went to a deli, ordered a pastrami sandwich with Cheese and mayo, when the waitress asked me if I was sure, I insisted that I was, after she asked me about 4 more times steadily getting aggravated I fanlly raised my voice and said, "what the f- is it with you I just want some f-in cheese and mayo on the f-in sandwich is that so f-in hard?!" Waitress went away, gfriends mom looks at me with a scowl, and says "it's quite rude of you to act that way" to which I quipped, " well I don't care who likes it" she then informed me when were in a kosher deli, as such, mixing of milk and meat is not allowed....sigh...then she stood up and said I could take her to lunch in the future once I managed to get my head out of my azz and my foot out of my mouth
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
she never did like me much after that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Jeez... That one is about on par with mine... Ouch, mira que coño...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah she was not a fan of the Rican after that one mi hermano
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

13 years ago in San Antonio:

Acquaintance: Hey "Projekt" did you ever meet a girl by the name of Michelle L***s? She would have been at the same Tech School in the AirForce....
I know the feeling. I pulled this one out a couple years ago when running into a classmate from high school;

Him: Blah blah how have you been? What have you been up to?

Me: Blah blah this is what's going on in my life. This is what I've been up to. Blah blah blah other nonsense.

Him: Blah blah are you still riding?

Me: Blah blah yes. What have you been up to yourself lately?

Him: Various things blah blah blah...Hey, you remember Patty Whatshername that we went to school with? I think she was a year or two behind you.

Me: Yeah...what a s1ut. I don't think I know anyone at that school including the teachers that didn't do her. She had every disease in the book. By the time I graduated she had moved on to giving STDs to frat boys at the local college.

Him: We got married five years ago. We've got two kids.

Me: Damn...and I just shook your hand? Anyone have an alcohol swab or some sanitary wipes?

Back