Can you send some best wishes for my Dad.

newman

Registered
Just found out today my Dad has lung cancer, they think it hasn't spread, and he is just waiting to go into hospital for the operation.
He also has a aneurysm, in his stomach, so the poor old chap is going through it a bit at the moment.
He is 83 but fit for his age.
At least his brain scan was alright.

I'm going to stay with my Mum when he goes into hospital to help out with things, she's 82 but also fit.

He's a tough old bird he was in the parachute regiment.
The Gordon Highlanders. I don't know how he got there as he is English from the East End of London.
Then in the intelligence service.

We was watching TV a couple of years ago, and there was something on about Haifa in Israel, when all of a sudden my Dad said I got blow up there,
apparently he was out there in the early 50s, and was guarding a bank when it was blow up. He said he was blow off his feet and landed about 25ft away.

Anyway if you could send him some best wishes, it would be appreciated.

Thank you
Dave.

Best of luck to your Dad Newman. Mine is 80 still gets around pretty dang good...

Best wishes to your Dad and all of you. His Age may actually on his side. Some cancers spread slower in the elderly.

Best wishes sent across the pond for your Dad and Mum and of course, for you too. Hope all goes well. Please keep us posted on any updates.

Best of luck to your Dad to beat this thing! Prayers sent to you all!

Sending prayers for a complete recovery and prayers of comfort to you and your Mom. Sounds like he is a true warrior and I know it will come in handy with this next battle he will go through. ((((hugs))) from across the "pond". :beerchug:

Best wishes to your dad, mom, you and the rest of your family, I hope everything turns around in your favor. :please:

I know first hand how hard it is to see your folks go thru that kind of thing. Prayers sent.!! Stay strong!!!!

best wishes for your dad Newman and for you and your mom. Hope everything turns around and you guys have many many more years together :thumbsup: :please:

:please::please::please::please::please: Lots of Prayers sent for your Dad, to beat this disease, they must of caught it early enough otherwise they wouldn't operate on a chap of his age.

Best regards Stretch.
PS for you and yer Mum also :please:

Back